General

1. Beautify Personal listening statistics

Beautify the personal listening statistics. Line graph, see how many hours you see everyday in a week , month, year and forever. Line graph that goes up and down everyday depend how many hour you listen to each day. Ability to see how many hour you listen to that week.Separate ability to see individual podcast listening time in a day,week,year, forever on a line graph each with a different color.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to archive podcasts that are finished

Being able to mark a podcast as "finished" or "archived" so that it doesn't show up in the main podcast list but isn't necessarily deleted from the overall collection. I want to keep some for recommendation or occasional re-listening but I want to keep my primary list uncluttered.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. export the favourites list separately

export the favourite episodes list separately to the rest of the library, to share with a friend or copy to another device without overwriting the rest of the library.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Force download for episodes in the playlist

I would like to have my automatic downloads happen only on Wi-Fi unless a podcast is added to the playlist, then I would like it to use any network to download.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. modulate playback speed for different bluetooth devices

when I play podcasts in my Bluetooth headphones I can hear and process faster speeds than I can on my car speakers. makes it very difficult to transition between devices when the speed is too slow or too fast.
    would be great if there was a way to tell the player to slow down the speed when connected to specific devices just like it can slow down when it is using phone speakers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add an option to remove the progress bar from the lock screen player notification.

When running or walking I often nudge forward or backwards the progress and it's difficult to find my place again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Playlists based on rules

PlaylistsIs it possible to create lists based on rules that repeat itself after the playlist is over.
    For example: Play the oldest not listened podcast of each category, when they end, create a new playlist with same rule.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Chromecast — Chapter images

It would be great if there was an option to customize the image shown on screen when streaming a podcast to Chromecast. Especially for podcasts that have chapter images (e.g. Stay Forever) it often would make more sense to show the chapter images instead of the podcast's title image.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow ability to manually add episodes of podcasts into a seperate saveable playlist.

I saw similar requests that were posted, but I'm not sure if this specific idea has been addressed. Sometimes I want to listen to stuff with my girlfriend but I have no way of collecting, separating and saving these episodes. Does anyone have a solution for this?
    (If the developer sees this, I am sincerely grateful for all of the work you have done on making such a fantastic app.)
    Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have a way to "lock" the playing of two or more episodes so that their playback order is fixed regardless of how the playlist is configured.

Moving specific episodes around so they play in chronological order is reset if there are new episodes added to the playlist. I have my playlist set up so that episodes are added automatically. It would be nice to group a series in a certain order so it doesn't need to be corrected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Scrollbar side toggle

Add a toggle so I can have my scrollbar on the left. When I listen to podcasts with many episodes and i want to download, the download button is too close to the scrollbar, I end up jumping around the feed accidentally, this makes for bad experience, and would be fixed by better download options or toggle

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Advanced search operators (e.g. 'AND', 'OR') and fields

Often simple keyword search results produce too many results.

It would be nice to specify search queries with operators ('OR', 'AND'), brackets, quotation marks, etc.

Also could be nice to have the option to search in specific fields (e.g. only in titles, description, etc.)

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Crowd sourced chapter marks

Podcasts often do not support proper chapter marks. This is especially true for podcasts derived from regular radio stations.
    Enabling individuals to create them themselves and share them with the community would be helping a lot of people to be enjoying the parts that interest them while precisely skipping unwanted parts

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. exclude skipped chapters from listening stats

I was listening a podcast today that I love (TV's Top 5), and they do a great job of marking chapters in the podcast. I usually listen to 3 or 4 of the five sections, but when I skipped ahead today it counted the chapters I skipped in my listening time statistics. If it is possible, I would love for chapters skipped (and even time when I skip ahead manually) to be excluded from my total listening statistics. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tri par langue

Cher développeur,
    Peut-on imaginer de filtrer les podcasts, notamment ceux déjà téléchargés, mais aussi ceux de la liste principale, par langue ?
    Un fidèle utilisateur

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Definir número máximo de episodios antigos por dia.

Sugestão de definir número máximo de episódios antigos POR DIA em downloads automáticos. Quero poder definir o número de episodios antigo por dia. Geralmente quando ativo downloads antigos, minha playlist fica travada somente com episódios antigos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Range select.

When viewing a list of episodes, select two episodes and hit "Select Range" to select everything between those two episodes, inclusive.

Would make selecting multiple episodes easier than just selecting all episodes and deselecting from there.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add time-setting for sleep timer

Instead of just adding a schedule, it would be nice to be able to set a specific amount of minutes or select "at the end of the episode" within the player /widget itself.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 107 108
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base