Skip to content

General

51 results found

1. Skip silence attack control

I like the option!.. but I also experience abit awkwardness with it the audio. It's sounds like the app allows no null sound..
    I've would really like a option for control how much the app should attack the audio. So the app will allow 1s or 2s of null sounds

Thanks for a great app!!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can test this new feature right now by joining the Beta on the play store app page, then by updating the app.

You can then change the skip silence aggressiveness either globally or per podcast. Please contact me if you have any questions (Settings/Feedback)

Thanks

2. Should be able to perfom operations on all podcasts grouped under a category

Should also be able to group podcast's by category and perform operations on all podcasts in the category from the category directly e.g. reset podcast, update podcasts, download unread, etc.

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Next version will allow you to select if you want to filter episodes list screen by podcast (like it is right now) or by category. If you select the later, then you can easily select the episodes for a specific category to apply an action like download, mark played, add to playlist, …

3. Section repeat Loop (A-B)

Please provide the option of Section repeat Loop (A-B), not the one present already for looping files, but another more specific that allow a continuous play and repeat of a segment of time in a file.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Next version of the app will add a loop button displayed in the chapters / bookmarks list screen. That way you can toggle the loopmode for the current chapter / bookmark. In order to use this with bookmarks you need to create a bookmark A at the beginning position, and a bookmark B at the end position, then if you enable the loop mode for bookmark A it will keep playing between A and B over and over.  You can also press on the chapter / bbookmark name in the player screen to toggle the loop mode ON/OFF

EDIT: Now available in Beta

4. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Next version will allow you to select if you want to filter episodes list screen by podcast (like it is right now) or by category. If you select the later, then you can easily select the episodes for a specific category to apply an action like download, mark played, add to playlist, …

5. Cross device synchronization

Would be great to be able to synchronize subscriptions, playlist, read status, ... between devices

5,377 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just a heads up regarding the latest version of the app. It doesn’t provide cross device syncing yet, but it allows you to sign in to your Google Drive account and have all your data automatically backed up to make sure they are safe at all time. It also makes restoring the data on a new device really easy.
    You can go into Settings/Backup to enable this and sign-in
    Thanks

6. View a list of episodes in a category

Currently it is only possible to view a list of podcasts within a category, I would like the option to view all the individual episodes in a category.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add keyboard shortcuts

For devices with physical keyboard or bluetooth keyboard users, please add keyboard shortcuts, for example to switch between home/podcasts/downloaded episodes/etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Option for Audiobooks to ignore read status for temp playlist

My use case:

Add audio book as folder of series of sequentially named mp3's. Listen to audio as I fall asleep. App settings>playlist>continous playback is ticked. skip played episodes is ticked (otherwise it will go back to ep 1)

When I have found my place, I then need to press and hold each episode that appears as read beyond that one to set to unplayed and reset progress for any that aren't at start, it takes time and is un-necessary on any normal audiobook app which would just play forward from there. Even after doing all this I find the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. let us filter the "All Episodes" view by category.

This would be great for reading things like comics, where you want all new comics across all of the subscriptions, but don't want to see the various other podcasts.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. to make it possible to change filename in the disc directly from the app

Make it possible to change the filename directly from the app. Now the name in the app are those given by the seeder and file names in the hdd aren't always the same. It would be nice if we can change file names in the hdd in order to store them correctly. Thanks

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Next version will allow you to customize default file names using predefined patterns. A 1st beta will soon be availble. Make sure to join the Beta on the Play Store app page to test this and provide some feedback.

This will of course apply to new downloaded episodes only.

You will have to go to Settings/Download and press on 'Use Custom filenames' to change the default behavior

11. clear filename of the episode mp3 file.

For those interested to use the mp3 file, I suggest to name the file of the episode as the title of the RSS file. ( <item> <title> <title> ) and not to use the end of the url to name the file.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Next version will allow you to customize default file names using predefined patterns. A 1st beta will soon be availble. Make sure to join the Beta on the Play Store app page to test this and provide some feedback.

This will of course apply to new downloaded episodes only.

You will have to go to Settings/Download and press on 'Use Custom filenames' to change the default behavior

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base