General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to mark new, not downloaded episodes as played

When notifications for new podcasts comes in, the descriptions are often cut off, so I'm not sure if I want to listen.

It would be nice that when I tap the notification, and then tap the episode (to see the full description) if there was an option to mark that episode as played there.

It hasn't been downloaded yet. I just want to see the full description before I download. I'm suggesting to add a menu item to allow it to be marked as played at this point.

Currently I have to back out of a few menus, then go…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can use the toolbar ‘mark played’ button in the episode description screen to do so
    This is the screen that opens after you tap on the new episodes notifications and then on the episode
    Feel free to send me an email if you have any question (Settings/Feedback)
    Thanks

3. Add "play next" option

Hi all,
    Say I'm getting into my car. I'm listening to something that's almost over.
    I would very much like to be able to long-press an episode (from another podcast) and have a "play next" option so I don't have to fiddle around while driving.
    Thanks in advance!
    Valentijn

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re using the app audio playlist then you can go into Settings/Playlist and set it so newly inserted episodes are added after the current episode. Then you can press on any episode add to playlist button to insert it after the current episode.
    Feel free to contact me if you have any question (Settings/Feedback/Email)
    Thanks

4. Bring back the drop down menu in the downloaded episodes interface. Really annoying that it got removed.

The downloaded episodes section used to have a drop down to show only episodes from each individual show you have downloaded. Now I have to search the name of the show or host which sometimes gets episodes from other shows with the names in description. Such a simple feature I have no idea why it would be removed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Button for displaying only downloaded episodes

The problem: I just found a new podcast that contains hundreds of episodes. I decide to try it, so I download some episodes to try it out. These episodes may be anywhere in the chronological list.
    When I go back to that podcast episode list, I have to search again for the downloaded ones sifting through hundreds of episodes by eye.

Suggestion: have a button like Hide played episodes button (or perhaps use the same one with one more state like: display all --> display downloaded --> display downloaded but hide played ones) that would show only my downloaded episodes…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In order to do so you can either open the podcast episodes list and use the filter drop down menu to only show downloaded episodes or you can use the navigation sidebar to access the downloaded episodes and then use the filter to select the podcast of your choice
    Feel free to send me an email if you have any question
    Thanks

6. Cannot dismiss player notification once paused on Android Pie

Coming from Android Marshmallow, now on Android Pie I cannot dismiss the player notification (e.g., once paused) even if the app has been removed from Recents. I have to force closing the app to dismiss the player notification.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. (trying) to play podcast in Android Auto getting worse and worse

Over the last months or so I'm having more and more problems in my car. I'm using Podcast Addict in an VW Tiguan with integrated entertainment system. Sometimes it stops and then hangs when Google Maps "says" something. Sometimes is stops at the end of a podcast. I'm getting a screen "Getting your selection ..." and I'm stuck there. I can switch to other apps like "Google Podcasts" but I can't revive Podcast Addict. I unsubscribed to all of my podcasts, uninstalled and reinstalled the app but after a little while this happens again. There was no change to the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Possamos criar playlist com arquivos de diversos podcasts, pra agruparmos por interesse

Gostaria que houvesse a funcionalidade de criar playlist de episódios, de diversas fontes. Assim poderemos classificar por gostos pessoais, por exemplo Nerdcast RPG, e nesta playlist estariam todos os episódios, somente de RPG. Ou sobre filmes da Marvel, e poderia utilizar diversas fontes para manter os episódios numa mesma thread.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recent Episodes

Is there some way to delete the recent episode list, or does it just grow forever? Thank you - mb

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. cast to lg tv

Any chance you have a casting to lg tv's as nice and easy as cast to chromecast

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Play all files in a folder without subscription

would be great i could play all files that are saved in a foldersync ever if they are not downloaded with a subscripted podcast. I can do this with a normal player but some key features that are very useful for listening Podcasts are very complicated to use (to reach very deep in the menu, e.g. playback speed). All files in the folder could be display as a new "podcast" without any information

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by adding this podcast as a Virtual podcast in the app.
    To do so, press on the toolbar + button, select Virtual/Audiobook podcast and then select the folder.
    Feel free to send me an email if you have any question
    Thanks

14. Affichage de la Playlist dès l'ouverture de l'appli

Serait il possible d'ajouter une fonction permettant d'afficher la Playlist dès l'ouverture de l'appli ?
    Ce serait un gain de temps et très convivial.
    Merci !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve home screen functionality

Once paused on the android home screen, control disappears when screen locks. It would be good to be able to access the full app without having to unlock the android home screen and re-access Podcastaddict.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Turn off screen display when casting

Please allow us to turn off the screen (or greatly minimize material displayed) when casting an audio podcast to a chromecast. The current screen display is distracting and may cause burn in

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Display only subscriptions on the Podcasts page by default

My feed in the app seems to display every podcast I've ever visited, rather than just my subscriptions. This means I can't shop around for new podcasts without completely cluttering up my feed. What does subscription even mean, if any podcast I even glance at gets first priority on my attention? I couldn't find a setting anywhere to turn this off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Volume Boost into podcast custom settings

Not sure why this isn't there already. Some podcasts are quiet. Want to be able to set this for an entire individual podcast without having to dick around in a sub menu while I'm driving my car.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an option to set the default screen to the Player while a podcast is in progress.

I find myself going to the Player screen over and over as I unlock the screen to get to the back "button." Most of the time it's on the episode screen (I don't know if that's the right term) rather than on the Player where I left it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base