Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kunne lage egne mapper/kategorier

Jeg vil gjerne kunne lage mine egne kategorier som jeg enkelt kan legge podcastene i ettersom hvordan Jeg ønsker å sortere de. Feks ved å lage: FAVORITTER, RADIOPROGRAMMER, DOKUMENTARER. Da er det enkelt for de som subsciber på mange podcaster å få sortert de som man selv ønsker.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Suggestions Uservoice Website Unusable on Android/Chrome?

Trying to make another suggestion froze my broswer multiple times from Android/Chrome.

On the PC it works great. Not sure if it happens to other people, but it's unusable, it would lock for ~1 minute at a time, then work again for ~30 seconds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "No episode deleted..."

I manually download podcasts from pc and transfer to old phone with podcast addict app on it and use them as virtual. I've done this for years. I recently started using a newer old phone and downloaded the new version of the app. When I'm finished listening to a podcast, I will long press on it to delete it from the phone. This used to work, but now I get a message that says "No episode deleted...". When I plug into PC the file is still on the device. Is this a limitation of newer version of podcast addict?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Go back/remember

I'm a BIG fan!!! And a very grateful user.

Hope this can make things even better:

There is a general issue with the return/go backwards functionality.

An example:

Right now I'm listening from episode 1 to episode 197 on a podcast. When I've listened to let's say episode 45, I'm thrown back at episode 197 (the very last...). Then I have to scroll all the way down to try 45 and look for 46. Time consuming. Obviously, users don't try to memorize the episode's number, so I often find myself hunting up and down after the episode I just listened…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The app playlist episodes in the order of your playlist.
    If you sort episodes by publication date, the app will automatically skip to episode 46 after 45 ends
    Feel free to send me an email if you have any question (Settings/Feedback/Email)
    Thanks

7. Go to previous screen

When I press the back button inside the app, half the time it minimizes it instead of going to the previous screen. Please have it go back to the previous screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Pressing on the back button returns to the previous screen until the opening screen is reached. Then pressing back again will leave the app.
    If you open the open on the player screen from a widget or the notification, then the opening screen is the player screen and pressing back will exit that screen

8. Play the downloaded episodes in shuffle mode

I would like to play downloaded episodes in shuffle mode. I like to download old episodes in order to listen to the entire podcast episodes so in most of the cases I had a large group of episodes of the same podcast because the release date and reviews or time sort it's not good enough to pick up any of the list and enjoy downloaded episodes without order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to turn the speaker off.

I would like to turn off the speaker and listen like I'm using my Samsung Galaxy S8 as a telephone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix volume issue

Other users have brought up the issue of podcasts playing at full volume regardless of device volume. I find that if I play one podacst, it will always function normally and play at the device's volume; BUT when I play a second episode, it invariably plays at full volume and does not respond to volume controls. I have to force stop the app and sometimes that helps, sometimes it doesn't.

tl;dr once I play a podcast episode, if I play a second one it will only play at full volume regardless of device settings. This is sometimes resolved by force-stopping…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Playback order

Hello, thank you for your prompt response on Google play. I would like to see the list of episodes of a podcast from newest to old, but be able to automatically play the next newest podcast. Haven't been able to figure out if that's possible. Stitcher is able to do that, but is the ONLY feature I like from them. Overall, PA is a much better app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have automatic cleanup respect the "Download older first" setting.

For example, I decreased the "Keep at most" setting and it removed the older episodes rather than the newer ones.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Voice control

How could my almost bllind father control Podast addict by voice on his Android smartphone ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Android will only forward the basic play/pause commands to the current player, however Google disabled commands for apps containing the word ‘podcast’ a while ago, so you cannot tell the app to play a specific podcast or episode anymore
    Sorry about that

14. Resize artwork by default

Currently it's not the default setting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. After play finished option.

I want to eliminate one step by having it either go to the selection screen that you chose the podcast from or be configurable to do this. Right now it goes to a useless screen and forces you to select the podcasts screen to select another. This is a useless step and very annoying if say driving.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The app doesn’t change screens on its own.
    After the playback ends it stays showing the same screen. It’s then up to you to choose what you want to do.
    Sorry but this will not change.
    Changing the screen on its own would be against the app best practices. Feel free to send me an email with more details about your use case so I can understand why you would need this in the first place (Settings/Feedback/Email)
    Thanks

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Comme tu peux le voir avec 3 de ces urls qui sont identiques, le probleme ne vient ps de l’app mais du responsable de la radio qui ne soughaite pas que son flux soit utilise soit depus un autre pays soit depuis cette app. Je ne peux malheureusement rien faire dans ce cas.

Concernant le flux: https://radiovostok.ice.infomaniak.ch/radiovostok.aac.m3u

Peux tu m’envoyer un email afin que j’obtienne plus de details sur le probleme rencontre?

Merci

(Parametres/Feedback/Email)

17. Auto playlist fix

It appears that when autosorting is on for playlist with alternate podcasts option on it alternates all the podcasts within its priority including currently listened one.
    When adding new podcasts with many unlistened episodes this tends to keep one of this many episodes on top. Then any updated episodes (from shorter/up to date podcasts) are positioned below it. This happens every time the playlist is reshuffled, so each time an episode is downloaded and added. Currently played episodes are often not on top.
    Idea is to keep currently played episodes on top of playlist and ignored from constant reshuffling, so…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatically download episodes based on podcast priority

For example, I would like to only automatically download new episodes from podcasts which have a priority of 80 or higher.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Queue

I suggest to create a queue-option. The workflow could be like this: Select episode - click „add to queue“. This episode will be played next, even if a playlist is active. Just like Spotify.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is the default behavior of the app.
    If you’re using the playlist, then you can manually add any episode to the playlist at any time.
    Depending on your settings it will be added at the top of the playlist, the bottom or right after the current episode.
    Please send me an email if you have any question (Settings/Feedback/Email)
    Thanks

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base