Skip to content

General

2334 results found

1. Updated my g2 to 5.0.2 now if I have a podcast playing if I try to use other apps it will usually shutdown. It didn't before

Example: try to read USA today while listening pauses, local news apps shuts it down completely. Only app I have noticed that doesn't effect it is Waze

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. fix the older episodes in playlist

I'm not sure if it is because I upgraded to lollipop, but my podcasts are now ordered newest to oldest. I have checked and unchecked the settings and nothing happens. I am on an LG g2.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature request.
    Use the website Contact support button instead or the bug report form in the app Settings/Feedback/Report a bug.

Regarding the issue, the playlist order depends on the sorting menu. Open the playlist screen and press on the sorting menu. What’s the current sorting ?

Xavier

3. add buttons to downloaded

Allow user to play or delete directly from downloaded list. ie 1 less button push

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merci de ne pas utiliser cette page pour reporter un problème. Cette section est dédié aux demandes de nouvelels fonctionnalités. Tu peux utiliser le bouton Contact support de la page ou le formulaure dédié pour reporter un bug (Paramètres/Feedback/Raporter un bug).

Concernant le bug, la prochaine version de Podcast Addict supporte les nouveaux api de YouTube. Envoie moi un mail à podcastaddict@gmail.com afin que je puisse te l’envoyer.

Xavier

5. Allow upgrade via laptop - I won't pay via phone app

Stop the Ads on my phone - I won't donate via cell phone - I don't use credit cards on phone

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry but the app can only by purchased on the Play store or the Amazon store.
    You don’t have to enter your credit card number on your device. You can enter it a computer (Google wallet account or Amazon account), then you just have to press the purchase button on your phone. My guess is that you can even buy the app from the web page of the Google play store (on your computer)

Xavier

6. Journaux télévisés manquant dans les podcasts vidéos

Bonjour,

Tout d'abord, bravo à toi Xavier pour ton application qui me sert énormément, notamment pour écouter en podcast "Les Grandes Gueules", sur RMC. Ton application est complète et pourtant, tu arrives encore et toujours à l'améliorer. Respect !

En podcast, je n'écoute pas que les "Grandes Gueules". Je regarde aussi le journal télévisé. Ton application ne me permet d'avoir le choix qu'entre France 3 et... France 3. Et uniquement les éditions régionales et locales. Quid des éditions nationales de France 3 et de France 2, et des autres chaînes ? Si possible, pourrais-tu les rajouter lors d'une prochaîne version,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merci pour ton feedback. L’app permet de s’abonner à n’importe quel flux RSS existant. Les chaines de TV ne fournissent aucun flux RSS donc il ne sera pas possible de s’y abonner dans l’app. De plus un majorité de chaines intègrent des DRMs dans leurs videos donc le player de l’appareil ne pourra pas les lire correctement.

7. add available disk space check and error

Waisted so much time trying to understand why your app refuses to download new episodes! I've installed it in SD card and store podcasts there as well. When no more space is available you app sais nothing! No error or warning just wouldn't download when I tell it to!

Seriously, guys. This is app development 101!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report a bug. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Use the dedicated bug report form instead (Settings/Feedback/Report a bug)

Regarding the issue, the app displays an error message explaining that the reason of the failure (No more space available).
    Make sure you didn’t disable Toast messages in Settings/Notifications otherwise as explained in the setting summary: error messages won’t be displayed anymore

8. An app for iPhone

iOS market is lacking the greatness of your app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Prioritize Episode-Specific Feed Image Over Feed Image When Media Doesn't Embed Image

Many of my podcasts show an episode-specific image initially, and then revert to showing the default image for the podcast as soon as the media file is downloaded.

From this, I infer that the current Episode Image prioritization seems to be like this:

If not downloaded
    1 - Use image pointed to by RSS
    2 - Use image default for the feed

If downloaded
    1 - Use image embedded in the media file
    2 - Use image default for the feed

I would like the prioritization for downloaded episodes to change:

If downloaded
    1 - Use image embedded in the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app already do the following:

1 – Use image embedded in the media file
    2 – Use image pointed to by RSS
    3 – Use image default for the feed

This means that the media file contains the podcast default artwork. You can check this by opening the file on a 3rd party player.

Xavier

10. Fix fast-forward bug

If I fast forward to the end of a podcast, the next podcast I play fast forwards all the way through which is especially annoying when I have auto-delete activated. The only way to fix seems to be to reboot the device (Galaxy S5, Kit Kat and Lollipop both affected).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue as it’s dedicated to new feature request.
    Use the dedicated bug report form instead in Settings/Feedback/Report a bug.

Regarding the issue, I don’t understand what you mean by the next episode fast forwards. When you press fast forward it just skip +30s. BTW the easy way to skip to the next episode while removing the current one is to long press on the ‘next episode’ button.
    Please give me more detail so I can understand what’s going on.

Thanks

11. bluetooth double click doesn't work

bluetooth double click doesn't work

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue as it’s dedicated to new feature request. Use the dedicated bug report form instead (Settings/Feedback/Report a bug) or send me an email.

Regarding the issue, there’s no distinction between a bluetooth remote command and a wired remote command. Are you sure the double click is done fast enough ?

Xavier

12. give us the option to download episodes with or without wifi and option to stream even without wifi

give us the option to download episodes with or without wifi and option to stream even without wifi

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Xavier, please make a radio app. We're stuck with the crappy ones that already exist

A radio app as intuitive, simple and functional as PA doesn't exist. Tunein has become a Rube Goldberg machine unable to manage its favorites. Radio.fr is fine but lack functionalities and the UI is outdated
    A PA-like radio app would be at least equally successful I think.

L'usine à gaz qu'est devenu Tunein et l'absence d'une vrai concurrence me fait panser qu'une app radio à la PA serait une parfaite alternative.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Play through

I personally like to listen while I drive, so having a podcast start the next episode when one is complete is a crucial feature. I don't want to have to take my eyes off the road to try to pull up the next episode.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug report: Podcasting is existing if i use Firefox in the same time

I don't know why but if i switch to firefox to surf while listening my podcast, PA is exiting after a few seconds.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report a bug. Usethe Constact Support button on this website or the bug report form in the app (Settings/Feedback/Report a bug)

Regarding the issue my guess is that you’re on a Moto G device or a device running Android5. In both cases because of a ROM bug Android kills background apps to frequently. Please let me know which device / android version you’re using so I can help you find a workaround

Thanks

Xavier

17. one needs to begin with a theoretical minimum and work out what is inevitable.

Philosopher descartes assumption that the only true certainty from a personal perspective is one's own existence is incomplete. If you start from a theoretical minimum of zero assumption you can construct certainties through inevitabilities. Even forgetting that our ability to construct reasoned thinking requires many facets to support it you can start by asking could 'nothing' exist? At the fundamental level without any things to compare it to, what is nothing? Nothing strictly speaking refers to zero quantity of some described thing.For example 'there's nothing in the larder' would have the context zero food items. It does not mean there…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Verfy episode is complete and playable before its listed as Downloaded

I have noticed that If I am DLing episodes via wifi and then wifi is lost multiple episoded get corrupted "the cannot play this File!" message appears too often if wifi is loast. So if a feature that could verify its size or completion or even just check if its playable before being listed as downloaded would save a lot of frustration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app already does that. It only flags an episode as downloaded once the file has been compared to the original one. The only way they can be an issue is if the podcast server doesn’t provide the file size/information. In that case there’s no way to know when the download is complete

19. How to stop podcasts from automatically repeating?

For some reason... podcasts repeat endlessly in a loop until I manually stop them. How do you turn this feature off?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature request use Settings/Feedback/Report a bug form instead.

Regarding the issue it means that you enabled the player loop mode. Make sure to disable it and everything will work fine. (If the loop button isn’t displayed on the player screen you can go into Settings/Player/Controls to show the control and then disable it)

20. battery

Just a note spend too much battery simply just listening to podcasts, anyone else have this problem?
    sony xperia Z2

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?