Skip to content

General

2334 results found

1. streaming no longer working on galaxy s5

Please fix the streaming issue. I keep getting an error for the last week that the internal player errored when trying to stream. I do not want to download the episodes, I have never had this issue before. Samsung galaxy s5.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions.
    You already open a ticket which I answered. Now I need you to do the tests listed in the ticket answer.
    I also got the 1 star review which I answered as well.
    Please when you have an issue contact me first, I always answer fast

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions.
    Use this website Contact support button to report issues.

Regarding your issue, this is a known bug of android. It has been improved recently with Android 4.4.2, but it might still kill services from time to time

3. ISSUE: fix bug where podcast plays the wrong file

I keep having an issue where I select one file I downloaded in my playlist (e.g., File A) and it instead plays another (seemingly random) file that I downloaded. It makes the entire experience unusable. I don't know if I need to just deinstall and delete everything or there is some bug where the files are misassociated

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Use this website Contact support button to report an issue.

Regarding your problem, I don’t see how that can happen, except if the app fails to play the selected file and you enabled ‘skip upon failure’ in the app settings. In that case you will see that the selected episode will change until the app find one that it can play.
    Uninstalling the app will never solve any problem

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Press this website Contact support button instead in order to contact the support.

Regarding your message I’m not aware there was a battery draining bug in the app. The app only uses battery when listening to an episode with variable playback speed enabled.
    Please add details about your issue when creating the ticket
    Thanks

5. direct rss subscription

Can you allow a direct rss subscription from the search results rather than having to copy and paste the link?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. timeout when updating podcasts

Sometimes a podcast gets stuck when it's updating the newest episodes, and it can persist for up to a day trying to refresh this podcast. Make it stop after a short while of doing nothing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use this website Contact Support button instead in order to create a ticket.

Regarding the issue, there already are timeouts for every remote connections.
    What you describe is different. It looks like the update service has been killed. Make sure to disable your device battery saver settings.

7. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. lecture accélérée

bonjour, depuis 2 updates environ, impossible de lire mes podcasts audio en accéléré, l'application plante pendant plusieurs secondes puis je dois la relancer... Cette fonction est très pratique et l'app perd de sa superbe sans.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merci de ne pas utiliser cette section du site pour rapporter un problème. Elle est dédiée aux propositions de nouvelles fonctionnalités.
    Pour reporter un problème il suffit d’ouvrir un ticket en cliquant sur le lien Contact support de ce site.

Les seuls crashs de l’app sont dus à la dernière version des Google Play Service qui comporte plusieurs bugs. Depuis quasiment 1 mois lil y a plusieurs milliers de crash quotidiens dues à ce bug. Google semble avoir corrigé le bug, mais traine pour déployer le correctif. Uniquement 10% des appareils ont reçu la nouvelle version.

Toutes les infos sont ici: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/DkjtCx_Zvn8

9. improve autodownload

Autodownload of subscriptions seems not to work reliable, have all podcasts on default and Defaultsetting is download last 3 but is not done.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Automatic download works fine. There’s no such thing has ‘download last 3 episodes’. There’s just a Automatic cleanup setting that will only keep a specific number of downloaded episodes per podcast.

Please don’t use this page to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use this website Contact support instead so I can help you.

Thanks

10. automatically open this program in player screen.

When I listen with mobile in car, I need to manually go to the player screen

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Optimize the internal player.

Other apps and games like temple run and subway surfers lag a lot when a podcast is playing but have no problem while using a external player. Using an external player is not reliable as it doesn't have the necessary options such as sleep timer, 30sec skip etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app uses your device build in player. If you enabled variable playback speed the app will use some CPU for the real time sound processing so other apps requiring a lot of CPU resources might lag. In that case you will have to disable the app audio effects

12. Download particular episode automatically

I have a podcast with a number of episodes and I want to automatically download a particular episode from that podcast. Also filter option is working for episodes, I don't want to see a huge list of episodes...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. fix the "enqueue unread" feature

It seems that the option doesn't work. Whenever I want to add all unread episodes of a subscribed podcast to my playlist (by tipping on the "enqueue unread" menu item) nothing happens. The playlist stays empty.
    I would love to use that feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Use the website Contact Support button instead
    Regarding the issue I’m guessing none of the episodes you’re trying to enqueue are downloaded and you didn’t allow to enqueue batch of undownloaded episodes in settings/playlist.
    If you allow it then it will work fine.

Xavier

14. [BugFix] Thumbnail aren't properly erased

Hi there! First of all thanks for this nice app.

I realized that the thumbnails aren't erased from the thumbnail directory after I unsubscrible a Podcast. It's a problem because of all the used space on the device.

Best Regards,
    Ronaldo Russel

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. include native sonos support.

Any plans to add native songs support? Playing through podcast addict allows for a much better experience and the ability to take advantage of all its great features!

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, it looks like in order to be able to connect and stream to a Sonos device, the content would need to be hosted on Podcast Addict Servers. Because of this restriction, this feature won’t be available in Podcast Addict…

16. Podcast icons revert to app default icon on app upgrade

First of all, this app is quite possibly the most awesome app I have ever used on my phone. Thank you!

The problem I'm experiencing is that when I upgrade the app, the icons for each podcast revert to displaying the default PA app icon instead of the show icon/image. This has happened a couple of times before to me. The PA app works perfectly right up until an upgrade. All the podcasts themselves are still there along with their details and any shows. I can still use the PA app without any problems. It's just that the show icons…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Those thumbnails are stored in the storage location (Settings/Download/Location storage).
    Did you change the default storage location ? If so which location did you select ?
    Please open a ticket using this website Contact support button, so I can easily follow this issue.
    Current page is dedicated to new feature suggestions, but in this case it looks more like a bug…
    Thanks

17. Hi mate, great app! :) it's seriously the best podcast app I've ever used - the others honestly don't even come close

The only thing I'd love to see is for a 'multi select' mode. I'd like to be able to 'Deque and Delete' multiple episodes from my playlist, by using a checkbox to 'select' each podcast I'd like to deque and delete from the playlist, rather than long touching each individual podcast in the playlist and selection deque and delete each time.
    Thanks so much again for such an awesome app! :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. configurable start screen

I'd like to start in the playlist screen by default rather than the podcast screen. Others may want the player screen to be the default. That would be awesome...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I do not like the new lay out

The new layout on the podcast does not look good. The small tile is what I meant. I want list of podcast not tile.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General