We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Treat fully cached podcasts as downloaded for fast resume.

My workplace has lousy data reception and if I pause a podcast (make or get phone call) it sometimes fails to resume after trying "Connecting to..." even though the podcast is fully cached! (shows blue progress line all the way) I feel the app should just resume immediately is it does with downloaded episodes.

Android 4.4.2

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app player is based on the default mediaplayer framework. You will have the exact same issue with android default player and almost every other player app. The only way to prevent this is to download the episode first, which can be done automatically. There’s no way to access the content already buffured which is handled by the OS

3. How can I select music to be downloaded to my external sd card?

Not able to select external sd card for download location.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to ask a question. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use the contact button instead. The app allows you to browse the full file system. So if your sdcard is mounted you will be able to select it as well. Just make sure to follow the FAQ instructions if you’re on KitKat because you’re now restricted to use the app specific folder

4. Mise à jours fichiers audio existants

Bonjour.
    Ce serait bien que le soft puisée mettte à jours la liste des podcast dans le cas d'un ajout manuel des fichiers audio

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. check mark for podcast that is already subscribed.

In the subscribe to new podcast area/tab/thingamabob, have a little check mark for already subscribed podcasts.

This will make it easier to identify podcasts that are already subscribed and when subscribing to more than one (like if you are setting your device back up from a reload) it will be easier to identify if you have already subscribed to a certain podcast.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. go and fix the download failure problem because ita still happening.

Even after the May 20th update. The download failure issue is still here and is annoying. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Please use the sire contact support again.
    There’s no download issue. If the download failed it’s either because the selected storage location is unavailable or because the download URL is wrong. If you’re on KitKat and want to store your episodes on the SD card make sure to follow the FAQ instructions.

Xavier

7. Lately it has been randomly switching from one episode to the next without finishing the previous episode. This only happens on long episode

Lately it has been switching episodes on long episodes. If it's over 30 minutes it will go to the next episode without finishing the previous episode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report bugs. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Please use this site contact support button instead.
    The only way this can happen is when streaming if you got a network failure and enabled skip to next episode in case if failure. Otherwise it can be that the episode itself is corrupted/truncated on the remote server

8. 'The Steve Austin Show Unleashed' does not appear when u search on this app, only the clean version 'Steve Austin Show'-how come?

There are 2 versions of the 'Steve Austin Show' podcast - the clean version: 'The Steve Austin Show' and the uncensored version: 'The Steve Austin Show Unleashed', however when i search for the unleashed verssion, it does not appear in the results at all, only the clean version? how come? is this a bug or is there anything i can do to fix it? Unleashed appears in all other podcast apps i've tried.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. BUG: still vibrates even when vibrate is turned off when volume is all the way down.

I turned vibrate off in the app, but it still vibrates on every download if the volume on my phone is set to mute or vibrate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report bugs. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Please use the site Contact support button to report an issue.
    I’m guessing you have a Samsung device. Maybe a S3?
    This is a known Samsung Rom bug which makes the device vibrate every time there’s a new notification. Sorry but there’s nothing I can do about that. If youbdidable the app notification this issue will stop but that’s not ideal…

10. backup non funziona

Voglio portare le iscrizioni da telefono al tablet samsung, tramite funzione esporta opml backup e full backup, ma sul tablet apro il file cpn podcast addict ma non funziona

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Use the website contact support button instead to report an issue.
    Sorry but I can only answer messages in English or French. Please give details about the issue in the ticket.
    Thx

11. i love this app and it is great.but you have to improve lot.

1.if i want to check on my pc or lap what should i do? could you please tell me?
    2. i want to load this app in my pc.what shoul i do thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add play for next X hours

I put on my podcast to sleep and would like to have it turn itself off.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. store podcasts on the internal memory

You should add the option to save on the internal memory as opposed to the sd card.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Latest version causes Samsung S4 to crash and reboot after a few minutes of listening

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I listen through a bluetooth headset. And I stream the podcast.

After a while the audio starts to cut in and out/stutter and then the phone reboots.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Use the site Contact support button instead.
    Apps can crash but they cannot crash the device or force it to reboot. Only a Rom bug can do that. Which device/android version/app version are you using?

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Problème de mise à jour description des podcast radio France

Dans la listes des émissions, plus de la moitié des icones ne s'affiche pas. Un reload de la liste ou une relance de l'aplli en WiFi, en 3G ou H+ ne résout pas le problème, si bien qu'on ne sait pas à quelle radio correspond telle émission ou réciproquement. Cela suppose de connaître avec précision ce que l'on cherche.
    Je trouve que la liste est trop longue: un filtre ou un classement par radios serait plus pratique.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merci de ne pas utiliser cette section du site pour remonter des problèmes. Cette section est dédiée aux suggestions de nouvelles fonctionnalités. Pour ouvrir un ticket il faut appuyer sur le bouton Contact support du site.

Si tu fais référence à la liste des podcasts radio france tu peux la filtrer par mots clés. Le classement par radio est impossible, car radio france ne fait aucune distinction dans ses flux RSS. Les icones affichées ou non dépendent du contenu du flux RSS au moment où il a été indexé. Malheureusement les radios fournissent généralement les flux RSS les plus incomplets…

17. ..

Impossible de telecharger les épisodes depuis plusieurs mois alors qu'avant cela fonctionnait très bien.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Please use the Contact support button to open a ticket.
    Don’t forget to add more details like the podcast RSS feed URL, your android version, you storage location…
    Thx

18. Continuous play

Half of the time when I finish a podcast, it will automatically begin playing the next podcast. However, half of the time it will stop and I will manually have to start a new podcast. Can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new features suggestions. Use the Contact support button to open a ticket.
    In this case it means something on your device is killing the player. Make sure to disable task killer or battery saver apps.

19. delay automatic deletion of a podcast

I'd like to have podcasts automatically deleted BUT only after x minutes/hours/days I last listened to them.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is already implemented. You can go into Settings/Automatic cleanup/Trash to enable the app ‘Trash’. You can select the number of hours/days the trash will hold episodes deleted automatically be the app. After that delay episodes will be removed from the device memory. Until that, you can open the Trash screen in the navigation sidebar in order to restore deleted episodes

20. failure

Since 10 days all the podcast are not downloaded...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General