Skip to content

General

2334 results found

1. please fix help pop up

please fix. help menus pop up on every click. sometimes crashes because of this. get rid of help poo up

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Create various playlists

Have the ability to create multiple playlists so as to rearrange your episodes by topic

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. fix the very slow response from navigation keys (forward, reverse)

I have RAZR M. When I start the podcast, the navigation keys have as long as a two minute delay from when a button is pressed to when an action is taken. I never stream podcasts so this behavior is, for me at least, only present on downloaded podcasts.

This is highly annoying, since I usually listen to podcasts while driving and can't spend time playing with the controls on my phone. I usually like to back up my podcasts 30 seconds or so in order to reacquaint myself where I was in the podcast when I last stopped it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please use the Contact support button to open a ticket. This current section is dedicated to new feature suggestion.

Please send me the podcast feed URL with which you’re having this issue. Are you playing downloaded files or streaming your episodes? When you press the skip back button is the ui frozen or you can still navigate into the app before it resumes playing later on?

Thanks

Xavier

4. make app startup default to Latest episodes screen

sorted by latest downloads at the top. If this feature would be there in the free version, I'd donate.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. filetypes virtual podcast

Make any filetype visible in virtzal podcasts.
    Discovered while looking for .flv files

Regards

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. [Bug Report]Chromecast becoming unreachable after casting with Podcast Addict

I don't see anywhere to place bug reports, and this seems like the closest thing.

Whenever I've connected to my chromecast with this app, it has become unreachable until I've reset the device to factory settings after. This does not occur with any other app on any device, and occurs every time with Podcast Addict. It's pretty disappointing since I like the app and the chromecast support is what initially drew me in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please report issues using the website contact support. This current section is dedicated to new feature suggestion.

What you describe is a chromecast bug and has nothing to do with the app. The app uses Google library to reach the chromecast so everything is handled through Google’s tool. I basically just give the command (play/pause) and the URL to stream.
    Make sure you’re using the latest chromecast update and the latest Google play services on your device.

Xavier

7. Issues while running the app in background

While using the app in background as a service, it first works correctly but after a while when I open another app it stops until I close the app. I even can't lock my phone because it stops the reproduction. The rest, works like a charm!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please open a ticket using this site Contact support button in case of an issue. This current section is dedicated to new feature suggestion.

Most of the app crash and freeze are currently caused by a bug in the Google Play Services (used to display Ad Banner).
    Google finally announced yesterday that they fixed it and that they will deploy the new version next week. After that I’m guessing those issues will be fixed.

8. Take a look at the NPR hourly news feed...

Take a look at the NPR hourly news feed... this crashes 3 times out of 5. the podcast plays perfectly, then when it terminates it crashes the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please open a ticket using this site Contact support button in case of an issue. This current section is dedicated to new feature suggestion.

Please add the podcast rss feed url in the ticket, but I don’t think it’ can be related to a specific podcast. Are you streaming or playing a local file ? Are you playing on a chromecast ? Please add those information into the ticket.
    Thanks

9. keep constanty rebooting my phone

For every five minutes it reboots or takes me to the samsung screen it makes lisenig allmost impossible pls fix

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please open a ticket using the contact support button in case of an issue. This section is dedicated to new feature suggestions.

What you describe is an os/rom bug. An app can crash but it cannot make the device reboot. There’s nothing I can do about that. If you’re storing data on the SD card make sure it’s not corrupted because that’s one of the main cause of random reboot.

10. Please fix notification bug and bluetooth controls.

I'm not sure if these problems only affect me because of my setup or if they are bugs in the app. First if I have a paused audio podcast in the background and I receive a notification from another app, such as a text message, I hear the text notification sound and then the podcast is unpaused and begins playing again all by itself. Also I cannot control playback of the podcasts using the controls on my bluetooth headsetset, I was able to do this in PocketCasts using the same device and headset.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. This section is dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use the website Contact support button to open a ticket.

It looks like some devices are handling BT disconnection in a non standard way. Because of that some users have reported that playback did resume when the original pause is triggered by BT disconnection.

BT controls are working fine but make sure you didn’t disable external controls in Settings/Player

11. download kitkat

Since my Note3 was ota updated to 4.4.2, every download fails. There is enough free space on all storages. I already tried reassigning the designated download folder.

Best regards

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

Please don’t use this section of the site to report an issue. Use the Contact Support button to open a ticket.
    Since KitKat, android apps cnnot write data to th SD card except on theit app specific folder. Everything has been explained in the last app changelog, on the Play store description and you also have an entry in the app FAQ that explain what to do.
    You just have to either select the app specific folder on the SD card or a folder on the device internal memory

Xavier

12. Mark read if less than 5 (optional) minutes left

A feature that automatically will show the podcast episode as read if it less that 5-10 mimutes remaining.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this by settings up a skip outro setting in the podcast custom settings. If you set it to 5 minutes, the app will automatically skip to the next episode and mark the current one as read. You can also long press on the previous/next episode button at any time to trigger the same behavior manually

13. Bug: player starts playing again after a notification comes in

Whenever I've stopped my podcast by turning off Bluetooth (by turning off my car), the podcast stops. Every time a notification comes in after that it causes the podcast to start again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable ducking for Google Maps/other navigation voice instructions

The app doesn't seem to handle Google Maps instructions like other notifications. It would be very helpful to ensure volume is lowered for these like in other apps. It does not currently do so for me.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My podcast addic wont delete episodes off of where they are stored

So my idea is to make it so when an episode is deleted and/or finished listening to, when it finally goes to the trash or doesn't. that it would be deleted from where ever it is currently being stored,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. App starts on its own when some other apps perform certain actions

When any.do prompts you to "Plan Your Day", and when I get a new message notification from Facebook messenger widget, Podcast Addict will often un pause and begin playing. Can this be fixed?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Please use this website Contact support button to open a ticket and give more information like your podcast feed URL because it’s not easy to find videos with a 4:3 ratio ;)

19. There no covers! How can i add covers?

There no covers! How can i add covers?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Please don’t use this section to report issues. This section is dedicated to feature suggestion. Please use the Contact Support button of the website to report an issue. And please add some information because without the podcast feed url there’s nothing I can do…
    By the way, covers come from the feed. If there’s no cover in the feed, then you won’t have any in the app.

Xavier

20. Random Stopping While Using Chromecast

Occasionally when I'm playing a podcast that's streaming to Chromecast, the podcast randomly stops. Sometimes I have to kill the app in my settings in order to be able to play again

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General