2338 results found

1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. offset the end by custom number seconds per feed/ skip outro

The way we can offset the beginning of podcast, can wet also do that for the end per feed so that we can miss outro please.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. add the feature to provide a username and password for protected content

I still need a second podcastclient for the Podcasts of my newspaper which are password protected. It would be great to add a possibility to download also protected content! Thanks for the otherwise great podcastclient!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. player auto-pause on phone ring or other sound event

When playing an episode, and phone rings or message is received, the player keeps playing. Yes it keeps doing its job but... is it possible to auto-pause it when such an event happens? I keep getting to rewind the episode, because the sound event had overlapped the episode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. playlist menu episode options

In playlist when you long press a downloaded episode you have two options "Add to Play list" and REmove episode and remove from playlist".
    When i chose the first option the episode gets removed from the playlist. So i think the option is wrongly named.
    Can you confirm this behaviour?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Episodes

Hi,
    How can I get more than just12 episodes at refresh of feed? My case are feritales that my kids are listening every evening. I like to choose from more than just 12. I didn't find that in settings.
    Regards and thank you,

Boris (Slovenija)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There’s no limitation in the app. But some podcast feed owner limit the number of episodes in their feeds. Some feeds can have more than a 1000 of episodes and dome are limited to just a few. There’s nothing I can do about that.

7. Allow "Move to SD card" android functionality

It would be ideal if I could move the app onto my SD card, because that's where I download the podcasts to. However the "Move to SD card" button is disabled for Podcast Addict.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Mark as read when skipping to the next episode part deux

It's similar to an idea already posted https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/forums/211997-general/suggestions/4175412-mark-as-read-when-skipping-to-next-episode-, but I usually use the bluetooth controls in my car, or headset controls, and don't have access to the phone to do the actual long-press to perform this behavior.

Or, perhaps it could be an option between leaving it as a long press, or simply any time you fast-forward.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now use the app Player/Skip outro settings for this.
    You can set the app to automatically skip the remaining of the episode once you reached XX% of playback and press the skip forward button. This can be customized by podcast if you want to. Feel free to contact me if you have any question (Settings/Feedback)
    Thanks

9. allow video podcasts to be played as audio only (if desired)

what if you just want to listen to a certain video podcast. or a show has audio and video episodes but you can't watch the video? podcast addict skips the video podcasts that can't be view. i suggest you let users opt to turn video podcasts to be played as audio.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do that. Just make sure you disabled video playback in foreground only in Settings/player then you can start playing video content and switch off your screen or do something else and the playback will remain on in the background.

10. allow video podcasts to be played as audio only (if desired)

what if you can't play the video due to an internal error or something, podcast addict skips it and goes to the next one in the playlist. by doing this you missed the video. there should be an option to play the audio of the video that has already been downloaded. The audio is much better than not podcast at all.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already pkay video podcast in the background. Just make sure you disabled video foreground playback in settings/player. But in your case it won’t help you if the app fails to play the file. Please open a ticket with app version, android version, device, feed URL and episode name using the contact support button.

Thanks

11. Give option to show start view such as Playlist on start up of Podcast Addict

On starting Podcast Addict, have an option for user to choose the starting view on start up of the app. For example I would like Playlist to be the first view on start up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. enhaced podcast

Support with chapters and pictures like on iOS ofc m4a support

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When adding a virtual folder the track tags do not appear in the podcast list

I have a number of downloaded podcasts as mp3 files, but the track names do not appear in the playlist or player (only the filename appears). The track tags are ignored.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. integrate with simple last.FM scribbler.

I don't like my podcasts being scrobbled on last.fm, but this appears to occur when usibg the simple last.fm app. If you support integration with the simple last.FM app, users can turn off scrobbling. Dev support can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/a-simple-lastfm-scrobbler/wiki/Developers

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There’s absolutly no integration/link beween Podcast Addict and last FM.Please take a look at the FAQ

=> "It looks like Last.fm app is scrobbling every podcasts listened to in Podcast Addict.
    Podcast Addict player is based on default Android API and Last.fm has a setting enabled by default that scobbles information about every app based on those API.

If you uncheck “Scrobble Android player” in the Last.fm app settings, then it will only scrobble radio plays."

15. provide an export facility to export all the comments of all the podcasts to a text file

provide an export facility to export all the comments of all the podcasts to a text file so that one will have a seperate record of what a specific podcast was all about for later search, lookup or reference. It seems like the comments are lost if one copies the mp3 files to another place (when you run out of memory)

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

What does the message says exactly. If it says there’s a storage issue it might be that you forget to change the storage folder and that the app downliads in the device internal memory rather than on the SD card. Please give me more information like device internal free memory, SD card memory storage folder location…
    Thanks

Xavier

17. Widget crashes on 4.4.2.

Play a podcast. Open podcast with the icon. Hit the double window button to show recent apps, turn phone so the list of apps go vertical, then turn back to horizontal. Touch in the middle of the screen to go back to the homescreen. Podcast keeps play, but the widget has crashed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Black bar at the bottom is taking screen real state

I don't understand why that black bar is always there now even though it doesn't show anything, maybe should think of moving the controls to that bar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Add option to sleep timer to change time by 5min instead of every 1min

The accuracy of sleep time time chooser is one minute. When I would prefer accuracy of five minutes is enough.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Set a timeout for feeds that don't responded.

When a feeds doesn't response Podcast Addict seems to wait until it gets a response and then move on to the next podcast.

Set it so that if a feed doesn't response in a set time the app moves on to the next feed and then trys that feeds again at the end.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base