General

1. sort the podcast list according to addition date

a function that I miss is sorting the podcasts according to the adding date, so that I know which is the podcast subscription that I recently added. That would help when I add a podcast by its RSS URI.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sort the podcast list according to addition date

a function that I miss is sorting the podcasts according to the adding date, so that I know which is the podcast subscription that I recently added. That would help when I add a podcast by its RSS URI.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to Override 5 "Speed Adjustment" Speeds Determined by Algorithm

The algorithm for determining "Speed adjustment" speeds (when you select it from within the player as a podcast is playing) is not good as it frequently removes the most commonly used speed(s) and replaces with speeds that are never used. For an example, my current podcast episode is playing at 1.1x, the only speeds I ever use (across all podcasts) are 1, 1.1x, 1.2x, and 5.0x, yet the five currently listed are 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, and 1.7.

Request is to be able to set these across all podcasts so a user can quickly access the speeds they actually use…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option "Do not ask again" when confirming marking as read podcasts with more than one episode available

When you are in the podcasts section you can long press one podcast and there is the option to mark all the episodes as read or played and if that podcast has more than one episode available you always have to press in the confirmation box that you do want to mark all the episodes as read or played. It'll be useful to have the option to mark all the episodes as read without having to confirm every single time

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add properties when adding new podcast

When I add a podcast with the search function I can not change the properties of the podcast. I would like directly reach the properties (the gear) where I can set the priority and the category of the podcast.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hide episodes (automatically and manually)

Hi there, It would be really a useful function for many people who are easily triggered if you could could 1. hide episodes in the selection menu and 2. If you could define some words which lead to episodes which have these words in the description or in the title no longer being displayed, not even if a new one comes.

Example: I add the word "cow" to the blacklist. Now all episodes of my subscribed podcasts are automatically checked for the word "cow" and hidden. Also, if one of my subscribed podcasts has uploaded an episode with "cow" in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a toggle in "Skip Outro" > "Only if paused or stopped".

Thank you for an amazing app. It's simply the best out there! I have a suggestion for an additional feature, that would be amazing.

1.0) Many podcasts have commercials at the end, and the commercials typically vary in length from episode to episode, so you cannot use "Skip Outro" automatically, because if you set it to short, you have to listen to part of the commercial. If you set it to long, you risk losing the last bit of the podcast.
    2.0) You can enable "Only if fast-forward is pressed", to accomodate the above, however if you enable that option…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show sleep time remaining on player screen

Can the time remaining on the sleep timer be shown somewhere on the Player screen? Means you don't have to press the timer button to see remaining time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add custom playlist to sidebar

Add the ability to add any of custom playlists to the sidebar for easy access

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add cast support to Internet Radio

At present we can cast podcasts through Google Cast, and we can play internet radio streams. It would be great if we could do both, and cast radio streams to our smart speakers!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop the playlist at a user definable point

It would be nice if i could select a specific item in the playlist and tell the app to stop playback before or after the selected episode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give more depth in statistics!

I LOVE your statistics, that is the main reason I use that app for podcasts.
    Today, I can see my daily and weekly podcast time, and even how many episodes.
    I would love to have an option to see which episodes I heard today/yesterday/this week.

I know it's small, but it would be really useful!
    and keep the great job

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Numbering

The podcasts on the list of popular episodes should be numbered according to their position on the list. Also, the last podcast on the list is partially covered by the ad banner.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. export the favourites list separately

export the favourite episodes list separately to the rest of the library, to share with a friend or copy to another device without overwriting the rest of the library.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Define the maximum number of episodes to be saved

A setting that the oldest episodes are automatically deleted from the device when x episodes or x gb or another self-defined limit is reached, so that more than the desired limit is never used on the device . If you don't want that with an episode, you should be able to select something like "Do not delete automatically" in the drop-down menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mark episodes as unread in the playlist

For whatever reason, it is not possible to use the drop-down menu in the playlist to mark episodes as read or unread. In every other place like the episode list it works. I don't understand why this works everywhere else but not in the playlist.

In case someone doesn't understand what I'm talking about: http://imgur.com/a/87KqTQa

I think it's super easy to do and there is no reason not to. Actually, this is less of a suggestion than an indication of a missing component.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to order "other podcasts" from creators by number of subs, publication date, number of episodes, etc.

At the moment it's very easy to check out other podcasts available from authors, but there doesn't seem to be any way to sort them out for yourself. And it gets really confusing with big podcast networks that have dozen of shows.

Would love to be able to see those other shows from creators arranged (in particular) by number of subs, but also last publication date, number of episodes, "completed" or "ongoing" status, etc. and figure out if there's anything I care to subscribe to.

Would something like this be possible or just too much of a hassle?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Your phone" compatibility

Add the compatibility with "Your phone" Microsoft application to pause/resume the player.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Select Chapter stop option

Would like an additional/adjustable sleep timer option to choose which chapter to stop after, instead of just selecting the current one. Also would be open to choosing the number of chapters to play before stopping instead.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base