General

1. Add an optional override priority for specific episodes

Sometimes I want to boost the priority of specific episodes. It would be nice to long-press the episode and get a selection to "Override priority" so it would sort closer to the top.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Podcast Addict + Grover Pro ?

Pourquoi ne pas passer un accord avec Matheus Inacio pour qu'on puisse utiliser conjointement la meilleure appli sur mobile (Podcast Addict) et la meilleure appli sur PC (Grover Pro) ?
    A priori, il suffirait de convenir du format de données à mettre sur GDrive ou autre et permettre aux deux applis d'y accèder (bibliothèque, infos de lecture).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. RSS Feed: Jump from an item directly to a website

Bei der Darstellung eines RSS Feeds mit den einzelnen Einträgen möchte ich direkt die jeweilige URL der Episode/Item öffnen. Im Moment öffnet sich zuerst eine Detailbeschreibung der Episode. Dort kann ich auf das Bild "klicken", um die URL zu öffnen. Diesen Zwischenschritt möchte ich überspringen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add support for https://lastcast.fm/

https://lastcast.fm/ is similar to https://gpodder.net/ in that you can synchronize played podcasts between devices on different platforms. It would be amazing if this were a feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add option to hide a podcast from the main screen

If I'm not really actively listening to a podcast anymore but don't want to lose my listening data, it'd be good to be able to hide it from the main podcast screen without deleting it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bookmark suggestion SoundCloud UI

I noticed on SoundCloud that as you listen to the song on the progress bar, there are comments where a user has selected a time to mention something to the artist. It leaves an info tag/avatar/comment.

I think this would be a great way to view bookmarks. If I could look at the progress bar and see a visual indication with a logo/bubble etc. That I could click on it, which would bring up my comment (info on why I bookmarked)

Expanding on that, I would like to have a quick book mark button on my controls. If I listen…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notification for download error

Sometimes a podcast errors when downloading a new episode and I am waiting rest of day thinking it hasn't been posted. When all I really needed to do is retry the download. But the app marks it as downloaded because it was attempted and doesn't retry the download when I refresh.

So a notification saying error happened downloading so I know I have to manually do it; or ideally when you refresh the app it will reattempt to download failed podcasts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. lock / unlock playlist + section already heard should be better visualized

a) You must introduce the possibility to lock / unlock the playlist (in the audition menu) set by the user to consolidate the audition and avoid involuntary movements due to user error

b) in the playlist the section already heard should be better visualized ... now it is marked under the image but VERY VERY WEAK !!!

c) thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have a simple episode file export method.

Often, I want to save an episode audio file outside of the app (to Google Drive, for example) even if it is deleted after listening in the app. It used to be pretty easy, but now I'm at a loss as go how to do it... If it's possible, it's not obvious in the UI.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Move the delete all downloaded episodes to the bottom of the menu

I'd really love to see the delete all downloaded episodes option to the bottom of the menu in downloaded episodes screen? I have hit it several times trying to just remove the played episodes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Better Player window for bigger screens

At the moment the current player layout waste a lot of space on bigger screens with a few small controls on the bottom and at the top. Is it possible to implement an alternative layout? For example moving the cover to top and make them a little bit bigger, below them an expandable list for the chapters to select one, then a bigger plaza/pause button with skip forward/backwards (time related ore chapter related) and skipping to previous ore next episode. Below them a bar with playback speed, sleep timer, rating options etc. With an layout like that she have most…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a way to easily switch between the "Playlist" and the "Home" screens

It will be very helpful to add the ability to easily switch between the playlist screen and the home screen of the app.
    This can be done using a swipe or a button that is easily accessible - to perform the change using a single click.

While doing sport activity and while doing other daily actions, this is something that as a user I do most.

Now, in order to do that, I must switch to the playlist screen using the menu. It requires to open the menu, locate the "playlist" section in the menu, and press it. This requires…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow display of original elapsed time/duration when playing at adjusted speed.

Basically an option to allow the default behaviour before this change. This is how it works on a number of major audio apps including audible and libby. A toggle setting would be welcome! https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/forums/211997-general/suggestions/7004190-recalculate-the-total-time-and-time-remaining-on-p

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Erweiterung Timer im Player

Möglichkeit der Eingabe im Timer-Menü, dass z.B. drei "EInträge" der Playlist ab aktueller Position abgespielt werden.

Am Rande: Warum läuft der Timer weiter (zählt runter), wenn das Abspielen eines Eintrags pausiert wird?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Long press VOL-/VOL+ when display off would trigger RW/FF

Don't know if it is possible but I suggest that when VOL-/VOL+ is long pressed and display is off then RW/FF would be triggered.

Until recently used a device that had this options in settings but I changed device and it would be nice if PodcastAddict could do it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add specified date filter to custom playlists

At the moment, custom playlists can be filtered to include only episodes released in the last n days. Could you add a similar filter to include episodes released before or after a specified date for more flexibility?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enlarge episode images

The episode image should enlarge within the app if you click it in the episode description in the top-left.

Using the browser is time-consuming. A link for those who want to open it should stay somewhere, though.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow us to turn on or off the real time update for individual podcasts

Some podcasts, such as news ones, put out new episodes very half or every hour. The real time update would cause all of these episodes to download all day long. Please allow us to turn it off for some podcasts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Be able to archive podcasts that are finished

Being able to mark a podcast as "finished" or "archived" so that it doesn't show up in the main podcast list but isn't necessarily deleted from the overall collection. I want to keep some for recommendation or occasional re-listening but I want to keep my primary list uncluttered.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base