Skip to content

General

2326 results found

1. An option to assign the category for the channels imported by opml

It will be great to have an option to assign the category for the channels that will be imported by opml after selecting the file.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Option to create a bookmark with one click

Currently you have to do the following steps to create a bookmark:
    1. Open the app/ the player
    2. Go to Chapter/bookmark
    3. Go to bookmark (because chapter is showed first)
    4. Click on the small plus symbol

I think it would be helpful to improve this progress to a “one click“ option. My suggestion would be to add a option to the widget to create a bookmark at the current position, which goes immediately to the display which occurs after 4. in the description above.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Normalize volume cross podcast and inserted ads

Podcasts handle ads very differently but the most annoying thing is when the ads volume widely differs from the regular podcasts. Would love a "normalize sound" setting per podcast so it leveled at the same decibel.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nothing has been removed from the app.

If you listen to a public podcast you can share it as usual from teh player screen or episode description screen. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions (Settings/Feedback)

Thanks

5. Go back to actual time remaining

In the last update, you switched the remaining time counter to show the actual time no matter the speed. I preferred it if I was playing a podcast at 2x speed that if it was an hour long it would actually show 30 minutes. Please return to that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Zurückspulen im sperrbildschirm

Ich wäre happy, wenn man die Zurückspulen-Taste im Sperrbildschirm anzeigen könnte. Die vorspulen-Taste ist ja schon vorhanden, warum dann nicht die Zurückspulen-Taste?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add an option to not add specific podcast to playlist on play

I often listen to daily news and stop playing before the episode is done. Therefore I collect a lot of half-played episodes to my playlist. I would like to exclude episodes from this podcast being added to the playlist.

I have set a custom override on the podcast to not automatically add episodes to the playlist, but maybe it applies to when they publish new episodes - not to when I play them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry but the playlist is what's being used to play content. What you're asking is not possible. However you can long press on the player next episode button when you're done with an episode so it can be processed as fully listened to.

You can also use the feature that will skip the end of the episode (Settings/FAQs for a full description)

9. Separate the hamburger menu from the scroll bar.

The three dots on the right of podcast episodes in the list view overlaps the scroll bar. When trying to mark episodes as played, I far too often scroll dozens of episodes away from the one I was trying to edit.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It looks like you enabled fast scroll and that the device impolementation of the fast scroll component hit zone has some issues.

As a workaround you can eitehr long press on the episode to open the contextual menu or disable fast scroll in Settings/Display

10. Make it simpler to create playlist

Make it simpler to create playlist. Currently I have to open the individual podcast episode, and I would like to be able to add to playlist from the list of available episodes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can select any number of episodes in a list and then apply the action of your choice like 'add to playlist'

To do so either enable the action mode using the screen option menu or long press on the episode artwork to enable quick select

11. cross device syncing feature

I use PodcastAddict App for listening to podcasts under same account on my phone and on tablet.
    I suggest that, if i for instance delete certain episode on the phone from Downloaded episodes, i would it like to be deleted also on the tablet and vice versa. I think, this would be great because I listen to podcasts sometimes on phone, other time on tablet, and than I always need to think, which one I had listened to on other device (I know, I can set automatic deletion, but I prefer not to delete after end of episode), so it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Shuffle for specific Podcast

The shuffle mode in the player plays random episodes from the playlist.

Unfortunately, this feature does not cover my use case:
    I would like to listen to random episodes of a certain podcast (to fall asleep) without having to empty the playlist first and then manually select episodes and then put them on the playlist.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You don't have to empty your playlist. If you want to listen to a specific podcast instead of the conentn of your playlist, you just need to use the continuous playback mode option. You will find all the details in the app faqs (Settings/FAQs), then you can enable the shuffle mode when listenbing to this podcast and then disable it later when you resume playing from the main playlist. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions (Settings/Feedback)

Thanks

13. Downloaded episodes filter in episode list

I'd really like to be able to filter to downloaded episodes from the episode list for a podcast, in the same way that you can filter to unplayed episodes (by tapping on the eye icon). It's a bit clunky sometimes having to go to downloaded episodes and then filter to the particular podcast

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Language pinning in search.

I believe it would be easier to "pin" languages when searching. For example, I am searching for English and French podcasts, but if I want to search in French, I uncheck English. Later, if I want podcasts to shown in two langauges, I have to search for this language again. With two languages it's manageable, but with 3+ it starts to be hard. My suggestion is pinning desired languages to the top of language list so that checking/unchecking is easier, or creating a list of languages preferred that would always appear on top of search list. Thanks a lot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Exclure

Bonjour,
    J'utilise votre application depuis de nombreuses années, néanmoins je trouve qu'il manque une voire deux options pour mon confort quotidien. Il serait bon de pouvoir exclure des podcasts avec une durée minimum à définir par l'utilisateur et aussi de pouvoir exclure des podcasts qui ne contiennent pas un mot défini par l'utilisateur.
    Excellente journée
    A votre dispo si besoin
    Julien

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add an option to set an individual podcast to download the oldest episode each time the automatic download runs at my preset times (5am & 5p

Add an option to set an individual podcast to download the oldest episode each time the automatic download runs at my preset times (5am & 5pm). I like listening to the earliest episodes of podcasts before listening to the newest episodes, I don't want to go into each podcast and download a single episode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Save for Later / Listen Later Podcast List

I apologize for creating a duplicate idea but I have seen tons of the same posts asking for this with no or only cursory comments from the developer.

Many people with more supporters are asking for the same idea which is the ability to create a running list of podcasts/episodes which are NOT subscribed to but rather saved for later.

For example, I would use this feature when I am listening while doing other tasks and I hear an advertisement for a new podcast that I want to check out. I however already have 81 episodes in my playlist and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ypou don't have to subscribe to a podcast to add single standalone episodes to the app.

The purpose of the playlist is to add the episodes you want to listen to. If you want to listen to it later, then just add it to the end of the playlist. Otherwise you can add these podcasts to a listen later category and when you're ready to listent to themn you can select this category in the cusom playlist tab

18. Playlist radom episode

Would be nice to have a playlist option do play a random episode.

When adding a considerable amount of episodes to the playlist, sometimes I feel like wanting to listen to a random episode without having to sort or scrolling through the list.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For sorting by file name - use "intelligent" file numbering

When sorting by file name, use intelligent file numbering so that "file 2" will come before "file 10". That is the way most file managers are able to recognize the numeric portion of the file name. Currently it sorts the other way around ("file 10" will sort before "file 2")

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. recycle bin podcast name unreadable, track title truncated

When choosing what to keep and what to delete from the recycle bin, I find the podcast title, with only a tiny square of art work, to be unreadable. Track titles are truncated and useless. I'm finding that, increasingly, PA has too many features I'll never use and not enough basic accessibility. I've told you before about virtual podcasts being given unreadable artwork like white text on yellow background but you don't seem to want to do anything. People need readable, accessible, apps.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can see the podcast artwork on every entry in the trash. The size of the artwork is the exact same than in every other list of episodes or in the playlist.

You can press on these episodes to see a full description, then you can swipe between them if you want to

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base