Skip to content

General

2336 results found

1. Recent Episodes

Is there some way to delete the recent episode list, or does it just grow forever? Thank you - mb

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Possamos criar playlist com arquivos de diversos podcasts, pra agruparmos por interesse

Gostaria que houvesse a funcionalidade de criar playlist de episódios, de diversas fontes. Assim poderemos classificar por gostos pessoais, por exemplo Nerdcast RPG, e nesta playlist estariam todos os episódios, somente de RPG. Ou sobre filmes da Marvel, e poderia utilizar diversas fontes para manter os episódios numa mesma thread.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. (trying) to play podcast in Android Auto getting worse and worse

Over the last months or so I'm having more and more problems in my car. I'm using Podcast Addict in an VW Tiguan with integrated entertainment system. Sometimes it stops and then hangs when Google Maps "says" something. Sometimes is stops at the end of a podcast. I'm getting a screen "Getting your selection ..." and I'm stuck there. I can switch to other apps like "Google Podcasts" but I can't revive Podcast Addict. I unsubscribed to all of my podcasts, uninstalled and reinstalled the app but after a little while this happens again. There was no change to the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Button for displaying only downloaded episodes

The problem: I just found a new podcast that contains hundreds of episodes. I decide to try it, so I download some episodes to try it out. These episodes may be anywhere in the chronological list.
    When I go back to that podcast episode list, I have to search again for the downloaded ones sifting through hundreds of episodes by eye.

Suggestion: have a button like Hide played episodes button (or perhaps use the same one with one more state like: display all --> display downloaded --> display downloaded but hide played ones) that would show only my downloaded episodes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In order to do so you can either open the podcast episodes list and use the filter drop down menu to only show downloaded episodes or you can use the navigation sidebar to access the downloaded episodes and then use the filter to select the podcast of your choice
    Feel free to send me an email if you have any question
    Thanks

6. Add "play next" option

Hi all,
    Say I'm getting into my car. I'm listening to something that's almost over.
    I would very much like to be able to long-press an episode (from another podcast) and have a "play next" option so I don't have to fiddle around while driving.
    Thanks in advance!
    Valentijn

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re using the app audio playlist then you can go into Settings/Playlist and set it so newly inserted episodes are added after the current episode. Then you can press on any episode add to playlist button to insert it after the current episode.
    Feel free to contact me if you have any question (Settings/Feedback/Email)
    Thanks

7. Use ID3 Tags In Virtual Podcasts

Would be nice if the episode title in a virtual podcast was the ID3V2 title in the MP3 file. I read some posts in this forum saying that it should/might but it does not do so for me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app uses ID3 tags to extract informations about the title, publication date, author, …
    This is done via Android ID3 API.
    This API is quite limited and not every tag is available but basic tags such as title and author are supported

8. Error al activar velocidad de reproducción

Desde hace unas semanas observo que la aplicación genera un error al activar la velocidad de reproducción.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Delete episode immediately (skip bin)

Function to delete episode immediately and skip the recycle bin would be very helpful in some situations...

I have globally set to add every episode for one day to recycle bin.
    But this is conflicting with one of my daily subscriptions.

I'm subscribed to a daily national weather forecast podcast and app is chacking for new episode every 24h. This podcast always has only one episode for todays weather forecast to download.
    But every day the app is refreshing the episode from recycle bin the episode from previous day and not from the podcasts feed.

For now I still have…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you mean by “But every day the app is refreshing the episode from recycle bin the episode from previous day and not from the podcasts feed.”
    Please send me an email so I can gather more details and then help you (Settings/Feedback)
    Thanks

10. Increase song of podcast but no the ringong

on the app make sure that even when no podcast is played and when you increase the sound to increase the sound of the application and not the phone ringing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. bonjour, je serais ravi d'avoir la possibilité de diffuser le podcast sur un serveur UpNP et pas seulement sur un chromecast. merci !

bonjour, je serais ravi d'avoir la possibilité de diffuser le podcast sur un serveur UpNP et pas seulement sur un chromecast. merci !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Download before play

There should be an option to download episodes before play if they are not already. Also the message "download episode to avoid issues" is pointless - the program should just do its job and download the episode at that point. Also this website is shit on mobile

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry but the app will not download episodes on its own in that case. It just notifies the user so the user can try to download it to see if the issue still exists.
    Anything that can use data like this needs user approval.
    If you want to you can enable automatic download for this podcast. Then the app will behave accordingly to your settings

13. Lista "ouvir mais tarde"

Gostaria de a opção de criação de uma lista de episódios para "ouvir mais tarde", pois tem alguns podcasts que não me interessam acompanhar, gostaria de ouvir apenas um ou outro episódio, porém a opção de download de múltiplos não é muito viável para mim pois tenho memória baixa no celular então tenho usado a opção "favoritos", porém não gostaria que meus episódios favoritos se misturassem com outros que ainda não ouvi. Obrigado pela atenção, adoro o app!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m not sure to understand the Google translation of your text, but it looks like you’re trying to play favorites episodes.
    You can do this by using the continuous playback mode from the Favorite screen.
    Please take a look at the FAQ for more detail about the playlist and continuous playback mode
    Feel free to send me an email if you have any question (Settings/Feedback/Email)
    Thanks

14. Fix bug that pauses track seemingly unprovokedly, while device is locked and not being touched.

This has happened to my device a few times now in just the past few weeks. Not sure what is the cause. Perhaps related to the update of VLC app?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Queue

I suggest to create a queue-option. The workflow could be like this: Select episode - click „add to queue“. This episode will be played next, even if a playlist is active. Just like Spotify.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is the default behavior of the app.
    If you’re using the playlist, then you can manually add any episode to the playlist at any time.
    Depending on your settings it will be added at the top of the playlist, the bottom or right after the current episode.
    Please send me an email if you have any question (Settings/Feedback/Email)
    Thanks

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto playlist fix

It appears that when autosorting is on for playlist with alternate podcasts option on it alternates all the podcasts within its priority including currently listened one.
    When adding new podcasts with many unlistened episodes this tends to keep one of this many episodes on top. Then any updated episodes (from shorter/up to date podcasts) are positioned below it. This happens every time the playlist is reshuffled, so each time an episode is downloaded and added. Currently played episodes are often not on top.
    Idea is to keep currently played episodes on top of playlist and ignored from constant reshuffling, so…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Comme tu peux le voir avec 3 de ces urls qui sont identiques, le probleme ne vient ps de l’app mais du responsable de la radio qui ne soughaite pas que son flux soit utilise soit depus un autre pays soit depuis cette app. Je ne peux malheureusement rien faire dans ce cas.

Concernant le flux: https://radiovostok.ice.infomaniak.ch/radiovostok.aac.m3u

Peux tu m’envoyer un email afin que j’obtienne plus de details sur le probleme rencontre?

Merci

(Parametres/Feedback/Email)

19. After play finished option.

I want to eliminate one step by having it either go to the selection screen that you chose the podcast from or be configurable to do this. Right now it goes to a useless screen and forces you to select the podcasts screen to select another. This is a useless step and very annoying if say driving.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app doesn’t change screens on its own.
    After the playback ends it stays showing the same screen. It’s then up to you to choose what you want to do.
    Sorry but this will not change.
    Changing the screen on its own would be against the app best practices. Feel free to send me an email with more details about your use case so I can understand why you would need this in the first place (Settings/Feedback/Email)
    Thanks

20. Voice control

How could my almost bllind father control Podast addict by voice on his Android smartphone ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Android will only forward the basic play/pause commands to the current player, however Google disabled commands for apps containing the word ‘podcast’ a while ago, so you cannot tell the app to play a specific podcast or episode anymore
    Sorry about that

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base