Skip to content

General

2334 results found

1. Bug in streaming repeating. Suddenly backs up and repeats a section that already played when streaming. Started when I downloaded for a new

Streaming hiccups and repeats a section that already played. Never did this in previously downloaded version. Can this be fixed? It'seems VERY annoying! .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this website to report an issue as it’s dedicated to ne feature request. Please send me an email instead (Settings/Feedback)

Regarding the issue, this is unfortunately ‘normal’
    Playback is handled by the device built-in player, not by the app.
    Samsung broke streaming apps with their latest ROM.
    The only workaround for now is to download episodes. Hopefully they will fix this soon.
    Also make sure to disable the device built-in battery saver or at least to remove Podcast Addict and other streaming apps from the list of ‘optimized apps’

Sorry I cannot be more helpful

2. Display by episode

You can display buy grid and list but I would like to see a list of episodes - the latest episodes ,a mix of all my podcasts. And a widget that would do the same!! Pretty please

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I was hoping this would play on Chromecast

I would like to be able to cast this through Chromecast.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A way to locate podcasts in specific languages

I could not find a way to search for podcasts in specific languages. e.g. In Hebrew or in Hungarian. It would be nice to have that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remember podcast subscriptions by user

Recently had to get a new phone and when die loading app again had to re subscribe to all podcasts. Add ability for user to see previous subscription of the app per user.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add 30 second rewind button

Love the app! One thing I would suggest is to add a 30 second rewind button both when app is open and on the push player setting when podcast is currently being played. Sort of like how the audible app has this button currently. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a forum based comment section that allows users to discuss specific episodes

Firstly, I love this application specifically for its multifunctionality and volume of podcasts. One thing I would love to see and think it would be a great implementation is to create a in-app comment/discussion section like youtube or reddit, users can discuss, comment, & rate beneath individual episodes.
    as for the present comment section already implemented I cannot for the life of me figure out how to actually comment/rate..although I can view them

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add customizable saveable playlists.

I wish to suggest you add the ability to create multiple playlists and be able to save them for future use. For instance, I listen to The Thrilling Adventure Hour, but modify the play order for specific segements. I would like to be able to set up a playlist of all TAH Sparks Nevada episodes and one of all Beyond Belief epdisodes. Thanks for your consideration gals and guys and other lifeforms!

132 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do what you’re asking.
    If you only want to play the episodes of a specific podcast, please go into the podcast episodes list screen and press on an episode play button. The app will then create a temporary playlist with all the episodes of that podcast.
    You can also use the playlist Custom tab to select a category and listen to its episodes. You can edit existing categories or create new ones.

Version 2020.2 allows you to set a filter for each category to only show specific episodes of the category based on their status (played, downloaded, favorites), publication date, …

Feel free to send me an email if you have any question (Settings/Feedback/Email)
    Thanks

9. Rewind 30 Seconds Button on Notification Controls

The forwarding control works wonders to skip ads and uninteresting bits, but adding a rewind control to quickly get to a previous time be just as helpful.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. france inter

3 questions
    -Dans la recherche par station france inter est melange avec radio france
    -Pk les emissions de la grille d ete ne sont pas dispo alors qu ils le sont sur le site de france inter
    -Certains titres d emission trop longs ne peuvent pas etre affiches.
    Merci pour l appli

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ce site est dédié aux demandes de nouvelles fonctionnalités. En cas de problème/question merci de me contacter par email (Paramètres/Feedback)
    Oui les podcasts de Radio France sont disponibles dans le réseau ‘Radio France’. Radio France ne permet pas de distinguer les différentes radios à partir de l’url du flux.
    Tu peux ajouter n’importe quel podcast en copiant l’adresse du flux RSS dans l’app.
    Si le nom d’un podcast est trop long il sera alors tronqué

11. Turn off vibration notification. Clean up player menus

Make it so a person can turn off vibration notification upon completion of downloading an episode. Also clean up and simplify your player menus. It is far too cluttered and cumbersome and illogical. Also have it so when one clicks play of an episode the large controls of forward pause play backward are readily visible on the screen. I dislike having to always pack for this at the bottom of the screen. Very difficult

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As explained in my email answer, unless you enabled Settings/Notifications/Vibrate, the app doesn’t trigger any vibration. Some devices are known to automatically vibrate when a notification is created while the device is muted, so that might be what you’re experimenting.

12. Utilise adopted sd card with android 6 marshmallow

New storage capability should allow app and data to all reside on an adopted SD card freeing up internal storage. In any event I can't even get my data on the adopted card

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can store you’r downloaded episodes on the SD card by selecting SD card in Settings/Download/Storage folder.
    Moving the whole app on the SD card isn’t a good idea because the performance of the app database will then be really low and the SD card tends to get often corrupted compared to the device internal memory

13. Layout allignment of the episode description

Right now, it it difficult to read the time codes in the episode description box because the layout of the text isn't properly aligned and everything appears as a one big paragraph. It's the case for all of the episodes that I've downloaded so far.

Original: http://i.imgur.com/Yu2cmWC.png
    Podcast Addict: http://i.imgur.com/C1s3SAF.png

It would be really helpful if it can be fixed soon.
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app just shows the content of the RSS feed which is managed by the podcast owner.
    This means that the podcast owner didn’t provide a proper HTML presentation of the description. Unfortunately there’s nothing I can do about this.

14. Auto download oldest unread episode

Basically, I'm on episode 3, but the normal auto download downloads episode 73829, because it's newest. Therefore I suggest an option for automatically downloading the oldest unread episode

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be Able to back up data

I accidentally delw=eted this app and lost all my data (subscritpions, episodes, Silence Skipped time, ect.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix needed for compatibility w samsung update. Bluetooth connected but podcast still plays on speaker instead of headset

Last night I accepted an update on mu Samsung 5s. Immediately afterwards, I tried to play podcast addict, but even though my headset said "phone1 connected" the player still played through my mobile phone's speaker rather than on my headset. I use a Plantronics M180. It was working just prior ro the phone software update.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Playback is handled by the device built-in player not by the app. Android is in charge of selecting the correct audio output.
    Unfortunately there’s nothing I can do about this. Please try rebooting and/or uppairing/pairing again

17. Bug Report on playfirstepisode

com.bambuna.podcastaddict.service.player.playfirstepisode – Start playing the first episode in the playlist.

The intent doesn't do what it says. It does not always play episode in the playlist. It also does not always play.

1. after streaming a podcast not in the playlist, the intent does not actually play the first episode in the playlist, but actually resume the streaming one not at all in the playlist. For example, I am using this intent for the morning alarm, and I keep morning news in the playlist. Although I stream some random podcast before the day, I would like to just listen to the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This website is dedicated to new feature requests. In case of an issue please send me an email (Settings/Feedback)
    Regarding the issue, this intent plays the first episode in the current queue. If you’re using the continuous playback mode it can resume the first episode of the last podcast you listened to.
    Sending the intent a second time will pause the playback as this works as a toggle

18. Maker a Program For Linix/Windows or Chrome Store

Hello, Will be perfect if you make one program for Linux/Windows (or put the program on Chrome Store if the another case is Not pissible) with sincronization betwen devices

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Política

Desculpem se estiver escrevendo aos outros. Estou conhecendo o app agora. Nunca havia usado.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make it possible to move back from the player to the specific podcast list.

I select which podcast I want to listen to from the specific podcast screen. I would like a shortcut to this screen. Every time i want to change to a different episode from the same podcast I have to click several times to get back there.... Hold that thought, I just discovered that there is a way to do it in only three clicks.
    1. Click the settings button (three little dots at top right).
    2. Click podcast description.
    3. Click on the episodes button.

It's not ideal but it's several clicks less than before.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General