I suggest you ...

Strongly consider syncing across devices. I use several different devices and most other apps already provide this feature. Im very disappoi

Complete the syncing across devices feature. Very disappointed to see how long ago this was requested with no apparent interest in providing this function.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Murrayzz1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@PodInhaler - You can already sync across devices using Google Drive like that using backup/restore. Backup gives you the option to share so you can upload to GDrive, but you'd have to download manually to the other device to restore it.

However, a cloud-based service that auto-updated the database would be great, then you could run the app on multiple devices syncing to the same cloud database, and leave the local devices to download and store the necessary files. That would be great. Of course it would a chargeable subscription-based service, but that's OK with me.

It would also be good if there was a web app, so that when you're at your desk you can run it on your laptop/PC.

• PodInhaler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

storing/restoring on Google Drive would do for now.
        Either automatically (on WiFi) or per easy-to-reach button.

• LSWE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to make an account that you can sign in to different phones and get all subscriptions, playlist, and more?
        That's the only thing I miss with this app.

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that this is the one feature that I very much miss having! I don't know how long this has been requested as implied by the anonymous requester, but that would totally make my day and move this very good app to the simply outstanding category. I constantly switch btw. multiple devices...
        Keep up the great work, and in particular the Android Automotive integration!

Feedback and Knowledge Base