I suggest you ...

Add the ability to reset all customizations made from a particular podcast. Also to allow a reset of all customizations of all podcasts.

I find it difficult to track which podcasts I have customized, versus which podcasts are following the primary settings. I wish I could reset everything to match the overall app settings so I can start over.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    cbpublic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • b33f3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in adding this a nice little feature would be to have a small tag or marking on the podcast screen indicating which podcasts have been customized in some way.

• b33f3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be nice. i have set custom speeds for some podcasts not knowing that would break them from ever following the global speed setting again. and recently tried to "reset" them to have them revert, but the app is remembering the customized speed setting, so even a full reset of the podcast with loss of all played, favorited, and bookmarked tags does not reset the customized play speed, which is all i really want to reset, but would be willing to reset everything to reset it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base