I suggest you ...

Having a computer based version of Podcast Addict to be able to listen to podcast on a computer & keep the podcast sync with android device

7,404 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sébastien Mathieu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

283 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES YES YES! I need this. I dont want to have to go off my phone while at work. It takes quite a bit of battery.

• Heather Cruse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would LOVE a PC version to listen to your amazing podcasts while at work. I don't have wifi available so using my PC would be amazing! (otherwise I run out of data by week 2 of ea month)

• hb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
        i vote for the pc version.

Synchro for the podcast list eventually.

Syncing between multiple devices (Android phone & desktop especially) would by a highlight and I'd happily pay at least another 5€ for that.

• Evelyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this app on phone & tablet. I'd love for the to be some way to sync the two. I manually manage it now but it's time consuming. I use the tablet most but use the phone in the car.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just thinking about this. Yes it would be great to have both synced up. I really like the app and use it nearly everyday. Thank you.

• Adil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A desktop version would be REALLY helpful!

Bonus points for a sign-in feature, so that we can synchronize the subscribed podcasts from our phones to our computer without having to manually set up everything again.

Love the app! Keep up the good work!

I would love to be able to track play counts and play positions from a web portal so I can play from phone or computer.

• Dirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Against. I don't want an iTunes monster neither on my phone nor on my desktop. Get a Bluetooth audio receiver and plug it into your Aux-In on your desktop. "Keep it simple, stupid" ;-)

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Okay, Google added P.A. to Chrome, so I can listen to podcasts on both my Chrome notebook and my Android phone. However...how can I sync the two?? That would be most excellent!

Please help!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base