I suggest you ...

Having a computer based version of Podcast Addict to be able to listen to podcast on a computer & keep the podcast sync with android device

7,176 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sébastien Mathieu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

275 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chiramisu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm actually came here to suggest the same and happy to see it's the top request. Has their been any progress or plans on this yet? :D

• Gabriel Guimarães commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please don't do this as Player FM, which, keeps the feeds on their servers and has terrible update frequency, please mark the casts as seen by the mp3 url, as this may be the same for duplicate feeds (feedburner and itunes)

• Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is great! My work allows us to listen to browser based players, but we can't have our phones in the lab. If you could make a browser based player to sync with android, I'd be in love.

I'm currently having to use shortorange for my browser, but it's far from optimal.

• Nicolas Dorfsman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...and put a synchro file on any cloud based filesystem (hubic/dropbox/one/...) or thru an advanced explorer (like fx explorer) to keep your software simple.

• Travis - Minneapolis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a video producer and am always at my computer (seems like it at least) and would love to have my headphones pipe in podcasts when doing things that don't require audio (culling projects, office admin stuff, etc).

I'd be fine with a website that integrates with Podcast Addict as users can just open a new tab and listen like Pandora. The biggest issue I have is that I like to always listen to new episodes. If I listen to a show on my computer (or a podcast's website for that matter) then it doesn't update my phone's app.

Would love to have a web-page mirror of the app .

• Elliot Huffman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DLNA!!! I have a home entertainment system that has DLNA support. I could stream my podcast over the 5.1 surround system with this feature <3

Chromebook has the ability to run this app now as part of the Google project where you can run android apps on Chrome OS.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's not necessary
        dlna support would solve it
        windows media player supports dlna

1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base