Sort Podcasts by Current Number of Downloaded Episodes
I like to download a supply of podcasts for when I am out of cellular / wifi range.
If you are like me, would it not be handy to have a sort ordered by the current number of downloaded episodes by podcast?
This will be implemented in the next version. However, this might slightly slow down the opening of the app as to do this the app needs to extract more information
Cyprien D commented
Other sort feed order
We should be able to sort the channels also by:
- number of unread episodes
- number of downloaded unread episodes
- total size of their respective episodes
- total playing length of the downloaded unread episodes of the feed
- total playing length of all the unread episodes of the feed (this is a tricky one, because some feeds don't publish their episode length)
- average bitrate of episodes (so that, when you need to free up space, you would start by the episodes that have the highest kbps)
Sometimes, I prefer to listen to all the last episodes of certain feeds to be up to date, but keep some other podcasts channels for later, when I have enough time for them. These criteria would help a lot.