Sort Podcasts by Current Number of Downloaded Episodes
I like to download a supply of podcasts for when I am out of cellular / wifi range.
If you are like me, would it not be handy to have a sort ordered by the current number of downloaded episodes by podcast?
Scottish Lass commented
Thanks for adding this feature marked as completed but the implementation isn't maybe what I was expecting.
I have lots of feeds and several consisting solely of unplayed Items in a paused download queue. When ordered low to high these 'still to be downloaded' feeds are shown above the feeds with e.g. 1 actual download.
Cyprien D commented
Other sort feed order
We should be able to sort the channels also by:
- number of unread episodes
- number of downloaded unread episodes
- total size of their respective episodes
- total playing length of the downloaded unread episodes of the feed
- total playing length of all the unread episodes of the feed (this is a tricky one, because some feeds don't publish their episode length)
- average bitrate of episodes (so that, when you need to free up space, you would start by the episodes that have the highest kbps)
Sometimes, I prefer to listen to all the last episodes of certain feeds to be up to date, but keep some other podcasts channels for later, when I have enough time for them. These criteria would help a lot.