Skip to content

General

2326 results found

1. Playlist -> Stop function(long press pause) not work

It works from player, but from playlist it is broken.
    When you pause and then want to stop complitly it will show info that it stops, but just after that moment it will play podcast. So it is to correct only on playlist.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

please don’t use this section to report issues because it’s dedicated tonew feature suggestions. Please use this page Contact support instead in order to open a ticket.

Regarding the issue it has been fixed a couple of version ago. Can you please make sure that you got the latest version available in the play store.
    Please let me know which version you’re using

Thanks

2. Follow Soundcloud

I would love to use Podcast addict to follow & download soundcloud when possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. dont like new interface

I don't like the update. I used to be able to clearly see the dates of my podcasts. Now the dates are cutoff. Please fix

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the ability to create multiple playlists

I have podcasts I listen for work and also for leisure. I sure as beck don't want to listen to leisurely podcasts when I am on vacation, holiday or enjoying weekends. Having the ability to create different types of playlists for different purposes is a definite plus.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. status bar progress bar turned square

Bug the status bar player now shows a square that spans 3 lines, instead of a straight progress line.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue. It’s dedicated to suggest new features. Use this website Contact support button instead to open a ticket.

Regarding the issue, please provide more information like the app version, your device information (hardware and android version) as well as a screenshot so I can understand which progressbar you’re talking about and what the issue is

Thanks

6. Cleaning up specific podcasts

Instead of clearing all the podcast after a certain period of time I'd like to clear just some of them regularly. Clearing could be set for one subscription at a time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make possible multiple devices sync

I have two Android devices and I'd like that, when I listen to an episode on one of them, on both I can see changes in read/unread status and the possibility to interrupt the listening on one device and to continue on the other from the same point I left. Also, it would be great if we have the possibility to sync playlists and download list.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. long-press menu item "enqueue downloaded"

I've lots of podcasts that will be downloaded and enqueud automatically. But I've podcasts where I download podcast episodes manually on a selective basis.

A menu item for podcasts "enqueue downloaded [and unread]" next to "enqueue unread" would be very helpful.

Alternative/Additional suggestion: the possibility to "download and enqueue" an episode.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. direct rss subscription

Can you allow a direct rss subscription from the search results rather than having to copy and paste the link?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Download podcasts with music

When downloading new podcasts the user should be able to choose if the downloaded episode should contain music or nor.
    Looking at the v2 API for Sveriges Radio (Swedish public radio) there is an option to download/listen to the episode with music and no music.

Currently PA only takes the one with no music.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add background audio playback for youtube subsciptions

Would be great to have an option for some youtube channels i subscribe to with PA to have the audio only play in pa/external player as audio only (and thus can listen to shows with screen off etc)

thx!

Z

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bug - When listening to long podcasts (over 1 hour 30 minutes), freeze then switch to another podcast.

When listening to long podcasts (over 1 hour 30 minutes), a podcast will stop (not by user), then switch over to another podcast that was previously listen to but not finished. When trying to go back to the podcast that was stopped it will reset the current position to the beginning of the podcast. If you need help in diagnosing this please let me know if there are any debug logs I can configure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use this website contact support button instead to report issues.

Regarding the issue, the app will only skip to the next episode when the previous one is finished or in case of an error if you enabled Skip Upon Error in Settings/Playlist.
    But in this case because the progress has been reset it looks like the episode has been fully listened to. Maybe the file was corrupted

13. Sorry

Sorry. The previous record is not accurate. File is not downloaded completely. Only 200 bytes of 10 megabytes. All files that are not playable, not downloaded completely.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. http://savepic.net/6041330.png

Many podcasts are not playing. External player plays, but if you run it from the app, it does not play.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions.
    Use the website contact support instead.

The app uses the device built-in player to play the files. In this case your device player is failing to play the file, that’s why the error message is inviting you to use 3rd party players. To my knowledge MX Player and VLC are not using the device build-in player so they might play this file successfully.
    Your device doesn’t support it. Or maybe your device mediaplayer service did crash in which case you will need to reboot the device to solve this issue

Xavier

15. Download particular episode automatically

I have a podcast with a number of episodes and I want to automatically download a particular episode from that podcast. Also filter option is working for episodes, I don't want to see a huge list of episodes...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix the app so podcasts that are playing don't pause automatically.

Every once in a while the podcast just pauses for no reason or it switches to a totally different podcast. That ain't cool

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues as it’s dedicated to new features suggestion.
    Use this website Contact support button instead in order to create a ticket.

Regarding the issue the app will only skip on the next episode if you enabled Skip on failure in settings/playlist or if the app receives a next track command (it’s listening to remote controls by default)
    Player will stop in case of a network issue when streaming or if android kills the app to free more resources for a foreground app. Also make sure you’re using battery saver settings or app on your device

17. bluetooth connection

bluetooth connection doesnt work good with galaxy s4. the connection with my car is stopped every 40/60 seconds. the volume go down....and after (few seconds) comeback. I have your last version but the problem is born 7/8 months ago (so this problem was evident into other version too)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use this Web site Contact Support instead in order to open a ticket.

Regarding the issue, the app doesn’t handle the sound output. If you don’t have the same issue with a wired headset or the device speaker, then this isn’t an app issue. Furthermore, the app doesn’t handle the volume, so it cannot be an app issue

18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Please use this website Contact Support button instead.

I only understand english and french. Can you please open the ticket in one of these language ?

Thanks

19. Consumo de datos.

A pesar de tener limitada las actualizaciones a "solo wifi" me sigue consumiendo datos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Please use this website Contact Support button instead.

I only understand english and french. Can you please open the ticket in one of these language ?

Thanks

20. configurable start screen

I'd like to start in the playlist screen by default rather than the podcast screen. Others may want the player screen to be the default. That would be awesome...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General