Skip to content

General

2326 results found

1. Better support for videocast

The following videocast does not work with the internal player, but it works with an external(Nexus5): http://medien.wdr.de/m/1402428467/quarks/wdr_fernsehen_quarks_und_co_20140610.mp4

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use the Contact support button instead.

Regarding the issue, the app is based on your device build in player, so I’m guessing the playback will also fail with the device build in player. If so it means your device doesn’t support this file encoding. Maybe adding extra codecs like Archos codec app will solve the issue.
    Please send me the podcast RSS feed url so I can do some tests

2. timeout when updating podcasts

Sometimes a podcast gets stuck when it's updating the newest episodes, and it can persist for up to a day trying to refresh this podcast. Make it stop after a short while of doing nothing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use this website Contact Support button instead in order to create a ticket.

Regarding the issue, there already are timeouts for every remote connections.
    What you describe is different. It looks like the update service has been killed. Make sure to disable your device battery saver settings.

3. lecture accélérée

bonjour, depuis 2 updates environ, impossible de lire mes podcasts audio en accéléré, l'application plante pendant plusieurs secondes puis je dois la relancer... Cette fonction est très pratique et l'app perd de sa superbe sans.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merci de ne pas utiliser cette section du site pour rapporter un problème. Elle est dédiée aux propositions de nouvelles fonctionnalités.
    Pour reporter un problème il suffit d’ouvrir un ticket en cliquant sur le lien Contact support de ce site.

Les seuls crashs de l’app sont dus à la dernière version des Google Play Service qui comporte plusieurs bugs. Depuis quasiment 1 mois lil y a plusieurs milliers de crash quotidiens dues à ce bug. Google semble avoir corrigé le bug, mais traine pour déployer le correctif. Uniquement 10% des appareils ont reçu la nouvelle version.

Toutes les infos sont ici: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/DkjtCx_Zvn8

4. Sort Podcasts Independently

Please allow each podcast to have their own custom sort order. I like my podcasts sorted by release date (of course?) but I audio books often have to be sorted by name. I usually change the sort order, then enque, then change the sort order back. Just figured I would request this feature since this developer is constantly improving this app (how about a standing O for that, BTW?!?)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. improve autodownload

Autodownload of subscriptions seems not to work reliable, have all podcasts on default and Defaultsetting is download last 3 but is not done.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Automatic download works fine. There’s no such thing has ‘download last 3 episodes’. There’s just a Automatic cleanup setting that will only keep a specific number of downloaded episodes per podcast.

Please don’t use this page to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use this website Contact support instead so I can help you.

Thanks

6. Add icast.co.il to search engine

Many important Hebrew podcasts

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. automatically open this program in player screen.

When I listen with mobile in car, I need to manually go to the player screen

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this website section to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion.
    Use th Contact support button instead.
    What you describe is a known issue on devices using MT65xx and ARM7 CPU. Because of a CPU bug resuming playback will fail with every android apps.
    Please try using the specific workaround in Settings/Player. It seems to work for some users

9. fix the "enqueue unread" feature

It seems that the option doesn't work. Whenever I want to add all unread episodes of a subscribed podcast to my playlist (by tipping on the "enqueue unread" menu item) nothing happens. The playlist stays empty.
    I would love to use that feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestions. Use the website Contact Support button instead
    Regarding the issue I’m guessing none of the episodes you’re trying to enqueue are downloaded and you didn’t allow to enqueue batch of undownloaded episodes in settings/playlist.
    If you allow it then it will work fine.

Xavier

10. [BugFix] Thumbnail aren't properly erased

Hi there! First of all thanks for this nice app.

I realized that the thumbnails aren't erased from the thumbnail directory after I unsubscrible a Podcast. It's a problem because of all the used space on the device.

Best Regards,
    Ronaldo Russel

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Prevent extended notifications from switching to basic

PA uses two line extended notifications. The problem is, that unfortunately extended switch to basic notifications if:
    - there are any other notifications, or
    - if users have something installed in the notification area, like power toggles.

I think extended notification would be more useful if they always displayed as such when turned on. One way to do it would be if they were displayed in a single line (like in BeyondPod).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. continue downloading and buffering actual Playback when paused or in Background

Since it doesnt continue after 5 Minutes paused AT time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app relies on your device build in player. So it gets the exact same behavior. If your device player only buffers 5 minutes of content then podcast addict will do the same. The only alternative solution would be to use a 3rd party app for playback

13. delay automatic deletion of a podcast

I'd like to have podcasts automatically deleted BUT only after x minutes/hours/days I last listened to them.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is already implemented. You can go into Settings/Automatic cleanup/Trash to enable the app ‘Trash’. You can select the number of hours/days the trash will hold episodes deleted automatically be the app. After that delay episodes will be removed from the device memory. Until that, you can open the Trash screen in the navigation sidebar in order to restore deleted episodes

14. Podcast icons revert to app default icon on app upgrade

First of all, this app is quite possibly the most awesome app I have ever used on my phone. Thank you!

The problem I'm experiencing is that when I upgrade the app, the icons for each podcast revert to displaying the default PA app icon instead of the show icon/image. This has happened a couple of times before to me. The PA app works perfectly right up until an upgrade. All the podcasts themselves are still there along with their details and any shows. I can still use the PA app without any problems. It's just that the show icons…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Those thumbnails are stored in the storage location (Settings/Download/Location storage).
    Did you change the default storage location ? If so which location did you select ?
    Please open a ticket using this website Contact support button, so I can easily follow this issue.
    Current page is dedicated to new feature suggestions, but in this case it looks more like a bug…
    Thanks

15. settings checkbox to turn off someone of updated episodes

I do not need to have two separate updates multiple times per day saying I have new episodes. Wastes my time to clear notifications. Want a string to turn off new episode notifications.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I do not like the new lay out

The new layout on the podcast does not look good. The small tile is what I meant. I want list of podcast not tile.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Telecharger et mettre en play

Bonjour. Est il possible d'avoir une option telecharger et mettre en play list. Je telecharge souvent des émissions qui nécessitent 3 téléchargements. Après avoir lancé les téléchargements, il faut retourner dessus pour les mettre en play list. Une option qui peut faire les deux serait bienvenue (à mon avis). merci

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues, because it’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Please open a ticket using this website Contact button instead.
    Regarding your issue, apps cannot interact with other app notification. This is either a bug in the facebook app or in your device ROM.
    Because of the numerous bugs in Samsung ROMs I’m thinking if the later…

20. fix this bug

It keeps crashing on me while listening to a podcast. It will work fine for about an hour and then crash several times in a few minutes. I think it's always crashing well I'm using the phone and the player is in the background but I'm not sure. I do have a very long playlist But it keeps breaking inside of a single podcast

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report bugs because its dedicated to new feature suggestions.
    Use the Contact support button to report issues.
    Please add information about the issue.
    Is it really a crash ? Or is it just the playback stopping ? Are you streaming or playing downloaded files ?
    FYI the latest version of the Google Play Services has a huge bug which triggers more than 1.5K of daily crashes related to ad banner display. When did your issue appear ?

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base