General

1. Add stop button in notification bar when playing radio

With the current Pause button, you can pause and resume radio. Perfect.
    But when a long period of time has passed, I prefer to resume radio at the real moment (not to resume from the moment I paused).
    I think the Pause button has a good utility, but a Stop button would avoid people going into the app and press the Stop button in order to listen to the radio in the present time.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow Bookmarks to be saved in the Podcast Index Chapters Json file format

Bookmarks currently save as a txt file. Add the option to save them in a Podcast Index compliant json format for easy adding chapters to an rss feed by feed owners or the future submission to feed owners.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Skip specific chapters by number

I have a radio show podcast that I listen to and the first three segments and then the 5th are repeats from some point in history. It would be great to skip them automatically. Even if it's just the first three.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. View all YouTube videos in a custom list

I track a lot of YouTube channels and YouTube playlists using Podcast Addict. I would love to be able to see/sort a list of all of my 'unplayed' YouTube videos in the "Playlist" screen, instead of grouped together by channel/playlist in the "Podcasts" screen.

NOTE: I am not talking about playing YouTube videos within the Podcast Addict internal player. I am talking about simply viewing a sortable list of YouTube videos not forcibly grouped by YouTube channel/playlist.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add advertisement skip based on keyword

Insert a skip chapter based on keywords

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What percentage of downloaded episodes have been listened to?

How about a measure of what percentage of downloaded episodes have been listened to. This might help people prune their subscriptions.
    I suggest a % on the count of episodes, any listening, vs any other measure.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the choice of the position in the playlist where the podcast is automatically add after the download

I create a playlist each morning for all the day and during the day I download some podcasts of news. They are automatically add to my playlist but always at the end, and for each of them, I need to put them in the next listening position (prochaine écoute in French).
    Can you add the choice of the position for the option Automatic add to the playlist after download (ajout automatique à la playlist après téléchargement).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fast forward/rewind in bookmark screen

When editing bookmarks, to rewind I constantly have to switch to player screen to access the rewind button. Would be nice to have the fast forward/rewind buttons directly in the bookmark screen.
    Thanks

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customizable buttons on the player

Space for one or two customizable buttons on, for example, the player screen. For doing things like changing the global playback speed or swapping the play order in the playlist (from play in order to play from the top and back for example)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have bought your application it is quite good but please pay attention to me

a) In the audition menu you must introduce the possibility to set by the user to fix the audition list and avoid involuntary movements due to user error 
    b) in the playlist, the section already heard, should be better visualized ... now it is marked under the image but VERY VERY WEAK !!! 
    c) thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Podcast Addict + Grover Pro ?

Pourquoi ne pas passer un accord avec Matheus Inacio pour qu'on puisse utiliser conjointement la meilleure appli sur mobile (Podcast Addict) et la meilleure appli sur PC (Grover Pro) ?
    A priori, il suffirait de convenir du format de données à mettre sur GDrive ou autre et permettre aux deux applis d'y accèder (bibliothèque, infos de lecture).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. RSS Feed: Jump from an item directly to a website

Bei der Darstellung eines RSS Feeds mit den einzelnen Einträgen möchte ich direkt die jeweilige URL der Episode/Item öffnen. Im Moment öffnet sich zuerst eine Detailbeschreibung der Episode. Dort kann ich auf das Bild "klicken", um die URL zu öffnen. Diesen Zwischenschritt möchte ich überspringen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add support for https://lastcast.fm/

https://lastcast.fm/ is similar to https://gpodder.net/ in that you can synchronize played podcasts between devices on different platforms. It would be amazing if this were a feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bookmark suggestion SoundCloud UI

I noticed on SoundCloud that as you listen to the song on the progress bar, there are comments where a user has selected a time to mention something to the artist. It leaves an info tag/avatar/comment.

I think this would be a great way to view bookmarks. If I could look at the progress bar and see a visual indication with a logo/bubble etc. That I could click on it, which would bring up my comment (info on why I bookmarked)

Expanding on that, I would like to have a quick book mark button on my controls. If I listen…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Clips

How about function for creating "clips" from the podcasts/episodes. Cutting Just seconds or minutes

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. lock / unlock playlist + section already heard should be better visualized

a) You must introduce the possibility to lock / unlock the playlist (in the audition menu) set by the user to consolidate the audition and avoid involuntary movements due to user error

b) in the playlist the section already heard should be better visualized ... now it is marked under the image but VERY VERY WEAK !!!

c) thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove "you may also like"

Provide an option to remove the "you may also like" section at the bottom of feed episode descriptions. If this has to be a premium feature, fine.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Move the delete all downloaded episodes to the bottom of the menu

I'd really love to see the delete all downloaded episodes option to the bottom of the menu in downloaded episodes screen? I have hit it several times trying to just remove the played episodes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Feature to export database to csv

I would like to keep track of what episodes I've listened to and which ones I have in my queue and which ones I think are stupid. I would like to export the db of all the episodes of all the podcasts I subscribe to, and their status (Listened, in queue, in progress, favorite, etc), preferably as csv, but any format is fine.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base