Skip to content

General

2329 results found

1. Add an efficient sort for the playlist

The sort would basically be a combination of time remaining and file size. A way to free up the most space quickly. In other words, (total file size)/(time remaining).

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. custom playlist please

ive read your https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/forums/211997-general/suggestions/14535093-multiple-custom-playlists

and its great but i would love custom playlist of specific episode of certain podcasts.

not playlists based on categories by custom or default... because that could lead to hundreds of episodes? hmmm...

custom playlist example:
    AAA's marketing online episode 10&70, BBB's marketing newsletter ep 1&2, CCC's pinterest marketing for new readers ep 7,20,55,66 & 70, and so on. all of these episodes from various podcast in one custom playlist called "marketing tips". And also to be able to add unlimited playlists for online business, how startups survive, and so on

also please when deleting a…

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a "Catch Up" feature for downloading podcasts

When you listen to one episode, automatically flag the next episode to be downloaded.

If I'm listening to multiple podcasts that are well esrablished, but I'd like to listen to all episodes 1, then episodes 2, then episodes 3, etc. I currently have to manually sort.

I'd like to the the ability to flag a podcast for "catching up". When I listen to Episode 1, it automatically flags Episode 2 for download. This is convenient for auto-queueing downloaded episodes to the playlist and getting each podcast in proper order. It also allows for listening to multiple podcasts that were published…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Translating the app to Spanish.

I offer myself for the translation into Spanish. Since it's the only podcast app that I have used since I'm on Android, it's strange to see that only some items of the UI are translated.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow a high priority podcast to take over what is "Now Playing".

I listen to a short daily news podcast each morning. I'd like to see a feature where when a new episode of that podcast is published, not only will it move to the top of the playlist, but when i press "Play" in the widget or on a Bluetooth device or whatever, that podcast brings playing, and any in progress podcast is paused and will be resumed after the high priority podcast finishes.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Increase the time elapsed/remaining font size.

I use my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 as my car stereo. I have it mounted in landscape mode where the stock stereo would be. When I'm listening to a podcast that I've downloaded the font for the time elapsed and time remaining are very hard to read, due to their size. Making the font bigger, or bolder, or better yet making it adjustable in the settings would be good.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Favorits tab combines podcasts with radio station

Add option to favorite podcast
    Add option to favorite radio station
    Add tab for favorites
    Show favorited podcasts and radio stations combined.

This will make it more convinent and faster to find the podcast or radiostation.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a "hide from search results" feature

Let me hide shows I don't like, duplicate feeds, etc from search results. Also auto-hide feeds already subscribed to from the Podcast Recommendations section.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Options for time format of Playback Statistics

Adding the possibility of having the Playback Statistics screen having customisable time formats would be appreciated. So rather than it defaulting to days and hours after 24 hours it can be changed to dd:hh:mm or stick with hh:mm throughout.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow the "Mark Played" action to remove podcast from current list of unplayed episodes

Currently, if a podcast is partially played and you stop playback and mark it as "Played", the partially played episode remains in the un-played state and will return again when playing through the list.

Request is to basically set the state of any podcast that is manually marked as "Played" to the same state as if the podcast had played all the way through.

Selecting "Mark all played" should have this same behavior if it doesn't already.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m not sure to understand what you mean by the partially played episode remains in the un-played state and will return again when playing through the list.
    If you mark an episode as played you won’t see it anymore if played episodes are hidden.
    However this doesn’t remove the episode from the playlist.

There’s a single ‘played’ status, so the flag behave the same way when added manually or automatically by the app. However when an episode has been fully listened to the app can do other action based on your settings such as deleting the file and removing the episode from the playlist

11. Add leanback support for Android TV (Mi Box, Nvidia Shield TV, etc.).

It would be great if I could use PA with a simple remote instead of an airmouse if I sideloaded it on a Xiaomi Mi Box.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Skip segments based on unique sounds

Some of the podcasts I listen to put their intro music partway into the episode, after they've set the "hook" for the listener. I'd like to be able to define the theme music itself as something to be skipped, so as soon as the player recognizes the theme, it skips ahead to the end of the theme music. Or, since a lot of podcasts delineate their segments with predetermined sounds, it would be cool to be able to define each segment by its intro, and then decide which segments to listen to, or skip.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to hide old episodes without having to mark them as read.

I would like to be able to mark other episodes as 'old' or something, similar to the 'mark read' feature. What I want to do is to be able to hide old episodes without confusing them with episodes I have actually listened to.

If there are 300 episodes in a playlist and I have listened to the last 100 episodes it is hard to know at a glance if it has been updated with new episodes since all I ever see is a + sign. What I could do is mark the first 200 episodes as read, but then if…

62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add an option to only download episodes in the playlist queue.

I look through the recent episodes and add just the interesting ones to the playlist, which I then listen to later. The other ones end up taking up a lot of space until they expire.
    Having this option would reduce the space used by the app, in my case from 1GB to 200MB.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add swipe to refresh episodes from Playlist view

I often listen from the playlist screen only, and when I finish listening to the playlist, I'd like to be able to check if new episodes are posted with just one click or swipe without having to find it on at a menu our go back to Podcasts and click refresh. Is this possible? Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Review Session for bookmarks

When driving to work or exercising you can use the existing bookmark feature to mark interesting sequences. That's good and improvement ideas already exist on this (single click to create bookmark for example).
    I am missing a feature to easily listen again to all the bookmarks I have set during the daily/weekly commute. Some kind of daily, weekly review as you know from GettingThingsDone. Once I am done for the day I am ready to listen again to the bookmarked sequences, take notes and define actions (inside another system) and then I am going to delete the bookmarks again (as…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show current play time plus a back jump button in bookmarks view

When you are in the bookmarks view and wish to add a bookmark while playing an episode, the elapsed time isn't shown, which means that if you want to add a bookmark and make sure that the position (time) is correct, you need to jump back from the bookmarks view into player view to jump back a few seconds and then read the elapsed time, memorize it, and then back to bookmarks view to add a bookmark. Most often you also need to edit the time stamp of that bookmark since every newly created bookmark seems to have a slightly…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bookmark Import System

Add a Bookmark Import so you can import a Bookmark file made on PC to the app, to be more easier to have bookmarks on your favorites podcast

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Implement noise reduction

It should be useful for some podcasts since some of them have this kind of static noise which you can hear at max volume. Some podcast players already have this feature in case you want to see its purpose. Player.FM is one example. It will improve the overall quality of the voices.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sort by played time

Is it possible to add a sorting option by played time (total time - remaining time). So I can sort first the episodes already started. Thanks!

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General