Skip to content

General

2334 results found

1. Transcripted podcast

About five billion potential customers of this application do not understand English well. And it is necessary for the customer to be able to add a subtitle and this subtitle can be shared between different people, such as the musixmatch application, because the subtitle helps to better understand the podcast. And even if it is not possible to share between different people, it is still good. And if it is possible to auto-scroll on the text, it will be great. Volunteering like expanding Wikipedia pages will be successful ... and the use of podcasts by non-English speakers will continue for…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Rewind button on screen saver mode

I would love a rewind button similar to the forward button when the app is on the screen saver mode. If I ever miss something and need to rewind, it's a pain to unlock the phone and go into the app. We have a fast forward button, but no rewind in that mode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add option to podcast dropdown menu to filter for unplayed episodes

Currently the options in the sorting drop down for an individual podcast are: All, Recent, Downloaded, Favorite, Playback in progress, Not downloaded, Not explicit, and Already played. For many podcast I enjoy listening to all the episodes. It would be nice to filter out the episodes I have already listened to so that I can work my way more easily through a podcast

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrate with Google Maps Driving Mode

Google Maps Driving Mode (similar to Android Auto) allows third party media apps, but Podcast Addict does not appear to work yet. This link from Android should help: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/media-apps/assistant-driving-mode

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Continuous play

Once current episode is complete, play next in list (especially in downloads)

I see that there is a previous request for this that is marked "completed," but I don't see this feature in my app. I have Android version 2021.7
    So I guess my suggestion would be: if continuous play is already available, please make it much easier to find.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Marquer un épisode "lu" ou "non lu" depuis la Playlist

Bonjour,

Pour moi qui écoute des podcasts issus de radios, il m'arrive régulièrement après avoir constitué ma playlist de constater que j'ai déjà entendu un épisode (soit directement à la radio, soit parce qu'il constitue un extrait d'un épisode plus long que j'ai déjà écouté).

C'est pourquoi, je trouve qu'il serait plus simple de pouvoir marquer ces épisodes comme étant lus ou non lus directement depuis la Playlist. Actuellement, je dois retrouver ces épisodes à la rubrique "Podcasts" pour pouvoir le faire, ce qui n'est pas très pratique.

Merci

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tu peux appuyer sur l’image de l’episode a partir de la playlist pour ouvrir sa description. Tu peux ainsi marquer l’episode comme etant lu et le retirer de la plylist depuis cet ecran. Tu peux auddi laisser appuyer sur le bouton ‘episode suivant’ du player pour supprimer l’episode comme si tu l’avais entierement ecoute.
    N’hesites pas a m’envoyer un email si tu as des questions (Parametres/Feedback)
    Merci

7. Avance et retour rapide lock screen

Est-ce qu'il serait possible avec Android d'avoir l'avance et retour rapide sur le lock screen ? Pour l'instant j'ai épisode suivant/précédant et pause uniquement

Merci

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow not to automatically download trailers and/or bonus episodes

Many podcasts issue a lot of trailers and bonus episodes, which are not related to the podcast. If automatic download is enabled, trailers take up space and clutter up the timeline.
    It would be useful to allow the app to ignore episodes marked as 'trailer' when downloading or refreshing.
    Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Last week stat broken after month change

Currently the stat for the listing time for last week is 0. This is most likely caused by the month change between the weeks, because I listen on the daily - no off-time! 😇

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This website is dedicated to new feature requests. In case of an issue please send me an email so I can help.

Regarding this issue, it has been fixed in the latest beta and a new version will soon be available with a fix. No data has been lost. It’s just a display bug

Thanks

10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support sorting by track number for imported virtual folder audiobooks

While you can sort by tag/filename/etc. you can not sort by track number. This means I am unable to import any audiobooks that play chronologically in order and renders the feature unusable.

Please add support for sorting by track number in single and double digit format and scrape track numbering from file tags.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorting by publication date will allow you to do this. If there's no publication date information, the app relies on the track number to order the episodes when 'by publication date' is selected. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions so I can help you (Settings/Feedback)

Thanks

12. enqueue unplayed

I can't use the playlist anymore because the only way to add items to it in bulk is to enqueue downloaded episodes but that queues hundreds of episodes that I've played and deleted just because they were at one point downloaded.
    Allow me to enqueue episodes I've played (ideally whether they're downloaded or not).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add to the playlist any episode you want to. You can use the select mode to select multiple episodes and then select the Add to playlist action. Feel free to contact me if you have any question (Settings/Feedback)
    Thanks

13. Allow the app to function as an alarm.

So the app can already automatically downloads podcasts for me. I'd like a feature where one of my automatically downloaded daily podcasts could serve as my alarm in the morning.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Volume normalisation

It would be great to have a volume normalisation option. In a great part of the podcasts the speaker speaks extremely quietly, then goes on to pretty much shout, and so on, and that hurts my ears really bad, so a volume normalisation option would make it much easier to listen to these people.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Independent episode sorting per podcast

Currently when I choose a sorting option for one podcast, it applies that same option to all other podcasts.

It would be great if these options were independent from one podcast to the other. For news podcasts, it's best to have the latest at the top. But then I switch to a history one where episodes are sequential, so older episodes would be best on top. Would be great to set the choice for each one, to avoid changing each time... Or doing a while lot of scrolling to find where you were. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filter by episode laenth and apply filter to download

A lot of podcast upload short clips like trailers and updates,. I'd love to be able to filter by length so I can easily find actual episodes. Also would be great if you can apply the same filter to auto download settings for you can set up "only auto download episodes longer than 5 minutes" or the other way around.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Options for chapter titles to be the text after the timestamp

When displaying chapters, the text displayed is the text before the timestamp. What I would like is the option to switch this to the text after the timestamp.

Ex: Sentence 1(1:00) sentence 2
    Currently it displays "sentence 1" for the 1:00 chapter and I would like the option to display "sentence 2" instead

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The search function needs cleaning

Many podcasts I have searched for does not show up in the sesults, even though I typed in the exact name, and it has 15000+ subscribers. When searching for "the teacher's pet" just now, 50 podcasts were shown as results, none of them were the actual "the preachers pet", loads of them did not slightly resembled that name. Sorting by relevance seems to push the podcast I'm looking for even further down the list (when it is on the list at all). You should have a function to search for the exact podcast name, and the relevance sorting should sort…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This podcast is the 1st ersult when searching for the exact name “The teacher’s pet” or “the teacher pet” and the 2nd result when searching for “teacher pet”
    Please send me an email with a screenshot of your settingsearch popup so I can see the filters you enabled as well as the list of selected languages (Settings/Feedback)
    Thanks

20. User Data Very Large

Podcast episodes I download are stored on SD-card, the app itself is not, ok. But when I look at how much space the app takes up in internal memory, the app itself is very small, but it has 1,5 GB of user data. So Android says it takes up a little more than 1,5 GB of internal memory. That's strange. And the number does not change depending on how many episodes I have downloaded.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app doesn’t use any storage space.
    Once you select the SD card to tore the files, all the files are moved from the internal memory to the SD card.
    The app doesn’t use any more internal storage space, however if you check the app storage usage in Android it will still show the same usage space as it shows the total space used by the app in both its internal storage and SD card folders.
    You can check that the app doens;’t use any storage space on the internal memory by using a file explorer app
    Feel free to send me an email if you have any question
    Thanks

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base