Skip to content

General

2334 results found

1. The episode filter feature is not working properly.

The episode filter feature is not working properly. If I give multiple comma separated key words as mentioned in the app it is not working. It only works with one word. Also the auto download is not working properly on all episodes matching the filter. Only one episode is getting downloaded out of many that contain the filter keyword. Also would like to know whether the keyword is case sensitive or not?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Soundcloud support

Being able to listen and follow podcasts hosted in soundcloud by using the user's internet connection to update the list of chapters on request or periodically.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug - system freeze on interstitial ads

I've recently submitted feedback a couple times to the Play store regarding seemingly random events. In particular, PA was consuming all available resources while attempting to change playback speed and simply pressing play.

Yesterday, it occurred to me that this didn't manifest until I had made some settings changes, including the enabling of interstitial ads. Since I went and converted back to banner ads yesterday morning, there's been no out-of-control points (used to be multiple pure day)

As reference, in using a Galaxy S4.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature request.
    Use this pages Contact support button instead.

Regarding the issue I never heard about playback speed change taking resources. Please give me more information about this issue.

Interstitial ads are opening every hour when changing to a new screen. Once displayed there’s no more code that will run. So it cannot have any impact on the app behavior.
    The ad banner is different, because it’s running on every screen and some users are encountering known Google Play Services bugs due to the ad banner display

Please give me more details about those issues on the ticket
    Thanks

4. X button don't work

you say " tha player notification ‘X’ button. It doesn’t exit the app screen, it just closes the player"
    X button don't work in android 2.3.4, don't close the player, it just open the player again. do you understan me?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Use this page Contact support button instead in order to report an issue.

Regarding the issue it looks like Android2.x doesn’t support having buttons in notification custom layout.
    Sorry but I cannot fix this. You can still close the player by long pressing on the play/pause button in the player screen

5. Allow podcast-specific downloaded episodes to be auto-added to the TOP of the playlist instead of the bottom.

I create a long playlist with non-time-sensitive things I want to listen to. Some of them are 'ordered' in 'reverse' order where I want to listen to oldest first (like listening to the Bible through several audio podcasts). Essentially, this is done manually and I order everything once every month or so with things I'd like to listen to (from whatever podcast!)

And then, I'd like to auto-download the morning news each morning and have it drop in at the top. That way, I can start my playlist on my commute, listen to the news, and then continue on with…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can set priorities to podcasts. Then you can order the playlist by podcast priority. Finally you can select per podcast if you want to download older episodes first or not.
    Using all those settings you will be able to do exactly what you want

6. Salida

Con el podcast en pausa, al bajar la barra de notificaciones, presiono la X y NO sale de la aplicación, abre el podcast. Sólo puedo salir de la aplicación reiniciando mi teléfono.
    Por eso pido un botón de salida, lo que dice el desarrollador no funciona en mi teléfono.
    Android 2.3.4

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Handlemediaevent wakelock bug ?

Every time, I use my headphones play/pause button, a wakelock called handlemediaevent start. It never stops unless I restart my phone. It kills my battery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is an Android wakelock which starts as soon as you press on the headset control button. Only android can release it because it’s the owner of the wakelock.
    The only solution is to stop using the headset button and/or to wait for a ROM fix…
    It only happens on a few device/ROM including CM ROM

8. Impliment a clear file naming system.

I love to have all episodes of a podcast downloaded and backed up to my computer for later use. So I was slightly annoyed to find the file name of episodes unrecognisable when I transfered them to my computer. Would it be possible to have a clearer naming system that uses the episode name? Thanks in advance.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. automatically re-discover previously downloaded episodes left on storage.

I have been switching ROMs around till I found one I was most comfortable with, and couldn't keep re-downloading my podcasts to listen to on the go when I tried a different ROM every day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already start the app on the screen of your choice.
    You need to replace the app launcher icon with a shortcut widget. Please follow the FAQ instructions to do so (Settings/FAQs)
    I will soon improve those shortcut widget

11. Botón de salida

Hola, me gustaría un botón para salir de la aplicación, ya que cuando elijo pausa, para seguir escuchando en otro momento, la aplicación queda con el icono de pausa en mi barra de notificaciones.
    Gracias

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It’s against Android best practice to have an exit button. The notification stays in because you just paused the playback. If you stop it the notification will be removed. You just have to press the notification ‘X’ button to stop the player

12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue. It’s dedicated to feature requests. Use this page Contact support instead in order to open a ticket.

Regarding the issue, please provide some information because I have no idea what you’re talking about ;)

13. First of all awesome app.

I Would Like To see an option to play all episodes of one podcast without adding to play list manually, which u have to add one at a time or is there an option for it and I am missing it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You don’t have to add episodes one by one.
    You can switch to select mode and select which episodes to send to the playlist and then send them all at once. Or you can also long press onthe podcast and select “Add unread episodes to the playlist” which will add them all at once

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. bug: download max. episodes not respected

I set 5 episodes max globally and also tried to set in the specified podcasts. But 2 of my video podcasts keep downloading new episodes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature request.
    Use this page contact support button instead.

Regarding the issue my guess is that you’re talking about settings/download/download limit which purpose isn’t to select how many downloaded episodes to keep.
    You need to go into settings/automatic cleanup and change the ‘keep at most’ setting

16. http://www.br-online.de/podcast/eins-zu-eins-der-talk/cast.xml - Playing episodes doesn't work

Episodes download, but when played there only is a delay followed by a grey screen. (On a SGS+.) I've been experiencing this for a while, also after resetting the phone and reinstalling apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Use this page contact support button to open an issue instead. It looks like your device doesn’t support those files. You may want to try mcmx player or vlc which are not using the device built-in player

17. not save manually added RSS streams to your search database.

I was running my own podcast (available to the Internet, but not published anywhere) and noticed random people connecting to it. Then i realized that my podcast was showing up in the search results..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Use the page contact support button instead.

Regarding the issue, please let me know what the feed is so I can remove it from the search engine.
    Thanks

18. Back Button should lead back to previous view vom Player

eg. when I start an episode from 'Downloaded Episodes' and then I press the back button in the player, I get out of PA immediately now. I would like to get back to the previous view instead, eg. in this case back to downloaded episodes.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mark as read if less than x minutes luft

A function that marks the episode as read if it is, for exempel, less than 5 minutes less.

85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicated entry: please vote for this feature instead

http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/forums/211997-general/suggestions/4230275-mark-podcast-as-listened-when-is-95-done

========

I will add a new setting to allow skipping episodes outro.
    This will be a podcast custom setting.
    You will have to select the number of seconds to skip at the end of the podcast. Once this threshold is reached the app will consider that the episode has been fully listened to so depending on your settings it will be marked as read, deleted, removes from the playlist and the resume position will be reset.

This will be release in v3.4

Edit: Available in the latest beta.
    Feel free to test it and to give me some feedback

Thanks

20. https

sometime only https can access to some source like bbc in china. pls add a check box for 'using https' for podcast property.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General