General

1. Indicate how many files will be deleted on a manual deletion of played episodes from downloaded episodes list.

I know it shows how many files WERE deleted, briefly, after the action is performed. I would find it more helpful if the confirmation dialogue indicated how many files were ABOUT to be deleted.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add custom bluetooth metadata display mapping

What podcast feeds publish for title, track, author etc varies from podcast to podcast and typically what data is parsed by a podcast app varies from player to player. This parsing affects what is displayed to the head unit.

The idea is to add a section in per-podcast customization that would allow a user to pick how metadata gets mapped to their bluetooth car stereo system. It could work like the following.

For a specific podcast, a user could select a "Bluetooth metadata customization" option. When they select this, it opens up to various fields that currently get parsed by…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Get rid of the Holo glow gradient in the Black theme

I just upgraded to Lollipop and I was surprised this dated OS effect still shows up in PA. Is there anyway you can just set the background to go solid black in the black theme?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 95 96 97 99 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories