I suggest you ...

Having a computer based version of Podcast Addict to be able to listen to podcast on a computer & keep the podcast sync with android device

7,407 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sébastien Mathieu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

283 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jon Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, need this. While at work, it would be nice to manage and play podcasts without having to use my smartphone.

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would pay for this feature. Thank you for your work on this app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 Also. Would be nice to have the PC version to quickly link to, and save or print, show notes and such.

This is the only reason I use google podcast occasionally.
        During days off and vacation where I'm spending more time on desktop.

But I do understand this is quite a huge step and involve account verification and server. So...finger cross.

• Mikaregolos Mik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That will be so great, this is the only missing part of this already mostly perfect product.
        I went "pro" last Friday, but I am ready to pay more for such a feature.

This is the only thing that is stopping me from ditching iTunes, please make it happen and take my money now!! I'd be more than happy to subscribe to a service like this, absolutely love the Android app.

• BRAULIO P VALDEZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please make a verision for mac that syncs the same podcasts and pick up where you left of from the mobile version I'll happily pay a premium to use it on my computer

• Ingrid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I love the app and miss something like that. I can't use my phone during work hours but listening to something online is ok. Please help us, even if it's a premium version!

• Tiarn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen! I went searching tonight for the desktop option and when i realised it doesn't exist i was surprised and very disappointed!

Feedback and Knowledge Base