I suggest you ...

Add Podcast Addict to the Google Chrome app store.

Is like to see Podcast Addict added to the Google App Store as a Google Chrome add on. I want to be able to listen to my favorite podcasts while at work or home over the computer.

1,438 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom Bell commented  · 

GREAT idea, a web player would be amazing. The biggest difficulty I imagine is having a sync system for my phone

• Archie commented  · 

This would be amazing!

• JH Schott commented  · 

I think this is a great idea! I'd love to sync my podcasts on my computer (using Chrome), my android phone and my Kindle. Amazon has this with their book reading app (Kindle) and it would just be the icing on the cake to switch & have it sync.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Oh god, if I could listen to my podcast's on the computer, and have them all be easily accessible in one location.... Oh god...

• Anonymous commented  · 

This makes so much sense when coupled with a web platform to sync listening progress across devices

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes yez yes please please plsea

• Anonymous commented  · 

Good grief, it's in the Kindle app store, and it's supwer useful. Please add it to Chrome app store so I can use it on my Chromebook.

• JScizzle commented  · 

Please, please add support for a web app/chrome add on

• David Holfelder commented  · 

Synchronisation across devices would be SO great! And if there was a webplayer, to access all your podcasts on every computer, I'd be in podcast-heaven!

• ulf commented  · 

I gave it 3 votes. but I don't really need a chrome extension or chrome app. But a webplayer which is synced with the podcast stuff on my phone would be nice. Or for the first time a sync option with a simple api for gdrive, dropbox or others would be nice. so someone could start an open source project for a webapp. Maybe Matias can start one :)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base