I suggest you ...

Having a computer based version of Podcast Addict to be able to listen to podcast on a computer & keep the podcast sync with android device

5,296 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sébastien MathieuSébastien Mathieu shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

192 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarianneMarianne commented  · 

It would be really great to have a "backup" line a web-based player that I can log into and listen to, but that also then stores all my subscriptions, so that I don't have to remember them all when/if I have to reset my phone or buy a new one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

App is so much better than all the more popular ones. This would put it over the top. I know this is really two suggestions, IMO the sync is more important, but doing both would really perfect the service.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is what I came looking for. I have money. I will give. You deserve it all.

• Anonymous commented  · 

please do this i love your app

• LynnLynn commented  · 

Yes, please

• shaulshaul commented  · 

great idea !!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

If I could use podcast addict through my chrome browser I would use it all day long instead of only on my commute.

• fitzfitz commented  · 

If you did that and also made it available on Apple the larger library would mean you dominate the likes of Stitcher and the rest.

• Dirk SparreboomDirk Sparreboom commented  · 

The app is great. I would like to have it on my desktop.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I hope this gets implemented

• TomTom commented  · 

Yes, great suggestion. Can any other Android Podcast app sync with a Windows desktop?

• bru.bru. commented  · 

great idea, i would like to see it as well.

• Kerry SainsburyKerry Sainsbury commented  · 

I hunted high and low, and found http://www.bluesoleil.com who have a Bluetooth stack that lets you "pair" your phone with your Windows Computer, and treat it like a speaker. It even gives you playback controls so you can pause and skip tracks from the PC. It costs money, but works well and is reliable.

It solved the "able to listen to podcast on a computer & keep the podcast sync with android device" problem for me -- and Xavier had to write no code :-)

• Tom DowlingTom Dowling commented  · 

I would like this feature too.

I am enjoying PodcastAddict very much and have purchased the pro version.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base