I suggest you ...

Having a computer based version of Podcast Addict to be able to listen to podcast on a computer & keep the podcast sync with android device

5,509 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sébastien Mathieu shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

202 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Juancdasilvat commented  · 

You are already late, I'm changing player just because of that.

• jesiah commented  · 

Yes please!
        But as a website or a chrome extension instead of a full on application?

• Jonathan Denni commented  · 

I searched online specifically for this feature - would be great!

• Slarti Larsen commented  · 

As good as podcast addict is there are alternatives if you are tired of waiting for a sync feature. Check out Clementine, its a little different on the PC side from PA, more like a file directory system in some ways, but very powerful and complete. Hopefully we will see a sync feature on PA pretty soon but if not then:

clementine-player.org

• Erica commented  · 

I agree, this would be an AMAZING feature! (I actually wound up here searching to see if this *was* a feature)

• Meg Wannan commented  · 

I use podcast addict everyday. To add a PC/ mac version would be perfection!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Your great App on my Desktop PC.......ohh yeah :)

• Marianne commented  · 

It would be really great to have a "backup" line a web-based player that I can log into and listen to, but that also then stores all my subscriptions, so that I don't have to remember them all when/if I have to reset my phone or buy a new one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

App is so much better than all the more popular ones. This would put it over the top. I know this is really two suggestions, IMO the sync is more important, but doing both would really perfect the service.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is what I came looking for. I have money. I will give. You deserve it all.

• Anonymous commented  · 

please do this i love your app

• Lynn commented  · 

Yes, please

• shaul commented  · 

great idea !!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

If I could use podcast addict through my chrome browser I would use it all day long instead of only on my commute.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base