I suggest you ...

Having a computer based version of Podcast Addict to be able to listen to podcast on a computer & keep the podcast sync with android device

7,623 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sébastien Mathieu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

295 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marc Gage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes.
    I need device syncing like Beyond Pod does. Please make this happen.
    Good app otherwise.

• CH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I am moving over from PocketCasts since they broke their whole app last update, and this is the only thing I'm missing. It's so much easier to import RSS feeds from my laptop which is a must.

• Melissia Lenox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have also donated as a way of paying for use of the app and would have /will gladly pay more to have synced access on my computer. It would be so incredibly useful and my listening time would dramatically increase.

• kari mylo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have donated for the app and would totally donate more for a computer program. its a bitch to use other programs on my computer and i end up back on my phone with you guys, a way to sync with a computer without android on it would be nice!

• Mikael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be amazing!
    Has Xavier explained why he couldn't do it for the moment? I don't know anything about coding but I guess that creating a website is not way harder than creating an app, and maybe the code can even be based on the app's one?

• kyle pease commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need a way to select back episodes on pc, rather than on phone which is slow and tedious

• THUFIR HAWAT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

at least be able to manage subscriptions from a PC browser. I don't need to listen through the PC browser, myself.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base