I suggest you ...

Having a computer based version of Podcast Addict to be able to listen to podcast on a computer & keep the podcast sync with android device

7,176 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sébastien Mathieu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

275 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James Mallett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a PC app that syncs with your listening on mobile would be awesome! Would love to be able to listen on my desktop and then continue on my phone when I'm not around the PC

• AB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you have to, use an android emulator like bluestcks.

• Erica Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea is so popular, has it even been considered/thought about? I would LOVE this. And obviously many many others would too. Even if it could sync somehow with another podcast app (dunno if it's possible) so I can listen on my laptop and not have to manually mark episodes as played.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd prefer browser add-on to desktop, but I'd prefer having either to none lol also (since it hasn't happened yet) how possible would it be for someone else to hop on making this?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desktop version or WEB version. If syncing, any of the versions would be very welcome.

• Matt Spurr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add this feature. i love using podcast addict on my phone and would love an easy way to sync everything up with my computer as well without having to switch to another app that already supports that

• Pamela Getchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a nice addition. I've used Podcast Addict for years, so you definitely have my loyalty as well as little from some of my social media followers. I wonder if a web based application could support list sharing easier...?

• Haakon Skogan Bore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great suggestion. Nice to see that so many users also have requested this. I really hope that podcast addict is able to find a solution to this. Doing this, podcast addict will prevent me from having to switch to another app.

• Kari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would LOVE to be able to listen from my laptop or something or be able to switch back and forth and pickup where I left off on the phone when logging on to my computer. LOVE your app!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also got here when I was looking for exactly this feature. It would be really awesome!

Feedback and Knowledge Base