- The new podcast feed url is added to your subscription list
- Then the app will start updating the new feed to retrieve it's episodes
So if you're still having this message displayed after trying to update the new podcast, it means that the update failed.
Here's a list a probable cause for a failed update:
- You don't have a valid network connection (don't forget to check if you restricted feed update to a Wi-fi connection in Setting/Network)
- The feed url you selected/entered doesn't exist any more.
- The podcast server is down due to heavy traffic, crash or maintenance
- The podcast RSS is invalid because of a syntax error
- A bug in Podcast Addict ;)
If the feed doesn't exist any more feel free to contact me so I can remove it from the app database.
If you want some help solving this issue, feel free to send me a mail with the podcast name and url (Settings/Contacts)