1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Select multiple podcast episode lists

Be able to select multiple podcasts and open their episode lists together, instead of just one at a time.
    Example: I work past episodes of select shows into my rotation and have to run through the Downloaded Episodes menu. I'd rather be able to pull up the "Selected Podcasts" instead of all of them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an option to set an individual podcast to download the oldest episode each time the automatic download runs at my preset times (5am & 5p

Add an option to set an individual podcast to download the oldest episode each time the automatic download runs at my preset times (5am & 5pm). I like listening to the earliest episodes of podcasts before listening to the newest episodes, I don't want to go into each podcast and download a single episode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Language pinning in search.

I believe it would be easier to "pin" languages when searching. For example, I am searching for English and French podcasts, but if I want to search in French, I uncheck English. Later, if I want podcasts to shown in two langauges, I have to search for this language again. With two languages it's manageable, but with 3+ it starts to be hard. My suggestion is pinning desired languages to the top of language list so that checking/unchecking is easier, or creating a list of languages preferred that would always appear on top of search list. Thanks a lot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Downloaded episodes filter in episode list

I'd really like to be able to filter to downloaded episodes from the episode list for a podcast, in the same way that you can filter to unplayed episodes (by tapping on the eye icon). It's a bit clunky sometimes having to go to downloaded episodes and then filter to the particular podcast

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. cross device syncing feature

I use PodcastAddict App for listening to podcasts under same account on my phone and on tablet.
    I suggest that, if i for instance delete certain episode on the phone from Downloaded episodes, i would it like to be deleted also on the tablet and vice versa. I think, this would be great because I listen to podcasts sometimes on phone, other time on tablet, and than I always need to think, which one I had listened to on other device (I know, I can set automatic deletion, but I prefer not to delete after end of episode), so it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it simpler to create playlist

Make it simpler to create playlist. Currently I have to open the individual podcast episode, and I would like to be able to add to playlist from the list of available episodes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can select any number of episodes in a list and then apply the action of your choice like 'add to playlist'

To do so either enable the action mode using the screen option menu or long press on the episode artwork to enable quick select

8. Zurückspulen im sperrbildschirm

Ich wäre happy, wenn man die Zurückspulen-Taste im Sperrbildschirm anzeigen könnte. Die vorspulen-Taste ist ja schon vorhanden, warum dann nicht die Zurückspulen-Taste?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Go back to actual time remaining

In the last update, you switched the remaining time counter to show the actual time no matter the speed. I preferred it if I was playing a podcast at 2x speed that if it was an hour long it would actually show 30 minutes. Please return to that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sort podcast in different tabs

Specific podcast list - New > Old

Download list - Old > New

In downloads it plays from New to old and usually the episodes are in reverse so I would have to manually go back in and pick the episode I want to listen. But the sort will also effect my individual podcast. It would be nice to have the option keep it separate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to disable vibrate for alarms

I use the alarm feature, but the vibrate from the alarm drowns out the talking. My phone doesn't have any settings to turn down vibration strength. The default alarm app on my phone has an option to turn of vibration per alarm. Can alarms in Podcast Addict have that option as well?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Keep all episodes of running sleep timer

Because sometimes I fall asleep quickly, sometimes I do not...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. change 'sort remaining time' to take account of playback speed

If you have different podcasts with different custom playback speeds then sorting by remaining time sorts them by their overall length if played at 1x but the UI shows their lengths based on their custom speeds, which makes it look like the list is mis-sorted. When sorting by remaining time what I'm really looking for is the podcasts which will be consumable fastest, so I really want the podcast at the top which I can listen to from beginning to end the quickest.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Use google drive like storage space

I want suggest to use the "on line space" to save the episode of the podcasts. In my case I have access at a drive shared on Google Workspace. It have unlimited space available. I really like if will be possible save all episode there, I will safe a lot of space on my phone but I can stream the files when I need. Also other storage can be welcome like Dropbox, S3 and similar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filter episodes in playlist based on category

It would be nice if you could filter the custom playlist based on the category. Just filtering by downloaded, played etc isn't enough, it would be nice to be able to filter by the custom categories you set yourself. Then you could keep everything in your playlist and filter it based on the categories you set yourself, sounds amazing!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The purpose of the custom playlist is to select which category you want to listen to, so I don't understand your question. You can use the screen drop down menu to select the category you want to. Feel free to send me an email with more details so I can help (Settings/Feedback)

Thanks

17. Provide file names for episodes

Xavier, I understand the need to keep episode names due to the vagaries of podcast hosting servers, but I would like to at least SEE the original filename from within the app. It doesn't have to be in the player, just somewhere in the episode information. Is that possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The timer should be able to switch off app

To save energy, it would be useful if the timer could stop the app, not just the player. This would allow the phone to consume less power overnight.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. include ability to wake up to a playlist

the current options for alarm are: podcast, ringtone, radio, or NULL. could we add the ability to start a playlist (or to resume playback of a current one?)?

i like to use the timer function to listen as i fall asleep, then id like to be woken up to the next podcast in that playlist queue. can this be done easily?

please and thanks devs!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Options are to listen to a specific radio, specific podcast, to resume playing the current episode or to start playing the category of your choice. Both the last options means playlist. Please send. Me an email if you have any questions (Settings/feedback)

Thanks 

20. Allow separating science fiction and horror when searching for new podcasts.

Is there a way you can please allow separating science fiction and horror? They're not the same thing necessarily. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Podcasters follow the standard categories and select the ones matching best their content. Then podcast apps allow you to select filter by categories. However unless new official categories are created and podcsters start to use them we are limited to the current categories

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base