Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a way to clear backlog from New Episodes lists

After I add a new podcast, or they do something that refreshes their feed so all episodes show up as new again, the full backlog of episodes from that podcast shows up on the New Episodes list every time I sync. I currently have 800 episodes from two podcasts that refreshed their feeds.

I couldn't find a way to clear those from New Episodes without swiping through every single one. I don't want to mark them all played because they aren't played. Now every time I sync, they show up again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. PA now missing from android pull down list of active apps

PA 2020.15d (build 20322). Moto G Plus. Recently updated to Android 10.
    Before and since the system update to Android 10, PA stopped showing in the pull down active apps list. So if I want to change podcast, rew/FF I now have to open the app from the home screen rather than just pull the list down and short press PA. Is this a bug or intended and will PA return to the active app list?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. chromecast: start playback on last player

The chromecast destination has to be selected each time the cast is started. I mostly use the same device for playback, so an option to auto-connect to the last used device would be a great help, especially when using a widget to start playback.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Everything related to the Chromecast is handled by the Google Play Services via their Chromecast button
    Sorry but this button cannot be displayed on a widget and once disconnected from the Chromecast you will have to open the app and connect again

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow manual reordering of playlist even with sorting rules set

I have my playlist sorted the way I like it (priority>name>publication date) but I would also like to be able to manually drag-and-drop individual podcasts to set up a playing order. Sometimes my daily morning podcasts are released in a different order than usual and I would like to be able to listen to them in whatever I order I choose (without having to manually select it after each podcast is done).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm using the app, could you adapt to HMS devices

The app works fine on GMS devices, could you adapt to HMS devices? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm using the app on Huawei P40, I installed GMS by myself, but the app failed to launch.

I'm using the app on Huawei P40, I installed GMS by myself, but the app failed to launch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have volume setting for ads

Ads are always significantly louder than the podcasts, requiring constant adjustment. It would be nice if we could have a setting to adjust the ad volumes. They need to be about 50% of their current volume, so that they're not physically painful. I'd rather they be too quiet than painful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug Fix: RSS Sync Deleted episodes

When an episode is purged (at the server end) from an RSS feed, it is not removed unless the feed is completely reset, which is very inconvenient. Even if the server sends an HTTP 410 response (Content Gone) to a download request, the app tries to download it still (and instantly says it timed out). A 205 response (Reset and Retry) just loops several times before failing. If set to only download one episode at a time, this causes the feed to stop entirely, stuck on the now non-existent episode. I have verified that RSS Sync is enabled; new episodes…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a play next button

I think it'd be very user friendly to have a play next button, so that when the episode you're listening to its finished, it automatically goes to that specific episode.

I get that I could create a playlist, however, I normally don't really know what I want to listen to next when I start a podcast, but while listening I'm often sparked by something and want to click on a specific episode to listen to next. It'd work like the play next button when watching YouTube on chromecast.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please take a look at the FAQs for more information about the playlist/Continuous playback mode (Settings/FAQs)
    Every episode has a ‘add to playlist’ button. This means that this episode will play after the current one ends when playing from the audio playlist

12. Podcast header with accent background

hello, it would be nice if you could change the background of the podcast header. At the moment it's black, any color or an accent from the cover picture would be nice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Shuffle played/unplayed episodes

For some podcasts, it doesn't matter what order you listen to them in, but it's fun to turn it on and be surprised. Other times, it's fun to relisten to podcast episodes in no particular order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I suggest you to add an automatic delete of the miniature, because they are super heavy for an old phone

You could add an automatic deleting of the pictures/miniatures of the podcast when you exit or enter in the app, because they use too much space in the phone!!

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to sort virtual folder by files date and time

The current sort by publication date does not work for virtual folders making it difficult to add to at list in chronological order based on the files date and time stamp.
    Would be useful to either add this option (by file date stamp) or alter the behaviour of sort by publication date to use files date stamp in virtual folders.
    Thanks. Great app 👍

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Commencer un épisode à partir d'un temps

Ma suggestion est de pouvoir paramétrer, dans un podcast, le temps à partir duquel chaque épisode commencerait.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Widget for the "normal" podcast startpage when you have the premium feature

In the ordinary app you have the podcast page as startpage. There are widget-options for having for example Radio as start page.
    In the premium feature you can change the default startpage. However, there is no option in the widgetsection to choose podcast page as startpage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Use the revolutionary Open Podcast index https://podcastindex.org/

Live and functional now

https://podcastindex.org/

Created and curated by the podfather himself Adam Curry with Dave Jones

You probably already know about it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow skip ahead to be other options than 30sec. .

I'd like to be able to choose 10 or 15 sec skips when I double pressed the action button on my headphones. 30 sec is too much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can go into Settings/Player to customize this
    EDIT: Thanks for the 1 star rating when all I did was trying to help you by letting you know where to find the settings you were asking for. At least send me an email if you have a question instead of rating the app as a malware / apps not working at all, especially when I just answered your request…
    Thanks

20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The app has been using Android native media player notification since it’s 1st release over a year ago.
    Any app using Android native player notification UI will now show the new Android 11 UI.
    Just make sure you didn’t enable the custom notification layout in the app Settings/Notification/Player screen

Thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 102 103
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base