General

1. Playlist order (alternate within priorities only)

Alternating podcasts is great, except that I want to hear my top-priority stuff first (alternating if there would be multiples in a row), and only then start going through the lower-priority stuff. I have a number of subscriptions that are basically just filler for slow weeks on the shows I am actually interested in, so I don't need them in between higher priority stuff.

That said, it is great not to get all 200 episodes of the "filler" shows all in a row when I do make it into the lower priority stuff. Alternating is good, just needs to be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow 'mark as played' action to remove podcasts from "playback in progress" list

I often fast forward to next episode on playlist in order to skip the adverts at the end of podcasts.
    This means I end up with very many podcasts I don't want to listen clogging up the "playback in progress" list.

I'd like to have 'mark as played' remove partially played podcasts from the "playback in progress" list.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add HTTP referer option to feed options

Allow to add HTTP referer option as some feeds requires clicking from own site to access the mp3

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Donate link rel=payment from shownotes

Other podcatchers (like overcast) support a $-Link generated from shownotes.

Example:
    <a href="anylinktodonate" rel="payment">Some text</a> will enable a Button in the player which just opens the browser.

Reference:
    https://overcast.fm/podcasterinfo -> Payment button

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. custom default start page (ie. downloaded episodes, recent episodes)

It would be great to be able to choose a custom start page instead of launching into the Podcasts page in the Settings.

I know this is possible via a widget, but widgets aren't possible in folders which is where I put all my music/podcast apps.

I literally go to the downloaded episodes page every single time I start the app and then browse from there, but I'm sure others would prefer to start on the recent episodes page.

It's a small, minor change, but it is an annoyance in the ux every day and the one of the only…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by replacing the app launcher icon with a widget called ‘opening screen’
    which allows you to select the screen of your choice as the opening screen
    Feel free to send me an email if you have any question
    Thanks

6. Reviews from everywhere

Why would I care if reviews are from Australia or not? It means that there are no reviews for new podcast. Annoying. I listen on an Android phone BTW.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Podcast search improvement

When searching for a podcast, it would help if the entire string were taken into account.

If I'm searching for "Commonwealth Club of California", that's all I want to see. Not every podcast with "Commonwealth", "club", or "California" in the name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. basic settings at first launch

Its better for me to select some settings like language ,download and ui at first launch. because the first page was completely meaningless to me and that is a critical impact to my rating. i havent add any podcast yet because i downloaded this app several minutes ago but i will rate this app 1star for now.
    System language as default so i had to change. App can set system language at top of the list if you want, but let people to select what they want.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why you’re rating the app 1 star or what the issue is.
    The main screen allows you to access the settings and add new subscriptions which is what every user is doing right after installing the app.
    The app language follows the device language like every android app is.
    Feel free to send me an email with more details so I can help (Settings/Feedback0
    Thanks

9. Virtual podcast instructions

As I understand it, you can play external files in the app by using the Virtual podcast feature which allows you to select a folder so its content can be used as episodes in the app. I have a folder with multiple mp3s, all individual episodes from the same show. When I click on +, then select Virtual, the folder with the mp3s shows up, but there are no files/episodes listed. How do I play one of the mp3s directly from the app using the Virtual feature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is normal. You’re selecting a folder, not a standalone file.
    Once the folder is selected the app will create a new podcast and every media file available in the selected folder will be available as an episode.
    Feel free to contact me if you have any question (Settings/Feedback)
    Thanks

10. Selectable default open page.

I'd like to click the PA icon on my homescreen and open directly on to the Downloaded Episodes section, for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Radio > ajouter la RTBF dans la iste belge

Ajouter les différentes radios de la RTBF (Radio Télévision Belge Francophone) dans la liste des radios pour la Belgique : RTBF Mix, La Première, VivaCité, Musiq3, Classic 21, Pure, TarMac, Viva+, Jam, ...

site officiel >> https://www.rtbf.be/radio
    écoute en ligne >> www.rtbfradioplayer.be/radio/liveradio/

Merci :-)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Je suis desole mais l’app repose sur un moteur de recherche tiers pour les radios. Je ne peux donc pas ajouter des radios a la base de donnees existantes.
    Par contre tu peux ajouter n’imporrte quel flux manuellement dans l’app. N’hesites pas a m’envoyer un email si tu as des questions

Merci

12. BBC radio content not playing anymore

Over the past month or two the BBC radio stations have stopped working through the app. I know get ‘unrecognised input format exception’ none of the available extractors could read the stream. Can this be rectified??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integrate Podcast Addict as a media app on Google Maps so media playback controls can be shown while driving

Integrate Podcast Addict as a media app on Google Maps so media playback controls can be shown while driving

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wifi blacklist instead of whitelist

Would it be possible to add an option to have a blacklist of wifi networks (ie select the networks where we do not want to download updates from)? Right now there is a whitelist, but that does not help me that much as I would forget to add a new network to it when I stay at a hotel or something similar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

sorry but this won’t be added because Google blocked access to WiFi list in Android 10 which means that the White list doesn’t work anymore
    The only way to access this now requires asking for new permissions like access to the user location.
    This is too intrusive to be asked and most users would rate the app badly if I would ask for this

15. Give a way to invert the sort order

Give a way to invert the sort order of episodes. Very useful for feeds with many episodes that must be listened to from the beginning. I have one feed that has hundreds of episodes and scrolling to the end is awful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Créer une Playlist automatiquement à partir de plusieurs flux

Bonjour. Je souhaiterais qu'une playlist se crée automatiquement tous les matins composée de différents podcasts. Tous les matins après avoir actualisé, je dois rentrer dans chaque podcast (une dizaine) et ajouter le dernier épisode à la playlist. Se pourrait il que cela se fasse automatiquement ?

Merci bcp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tu peux activer la fonction de playlist automatique por ces podcast afin que les episodes soient automatiquement ajoute a la playlist audio
    Sinon tu peux creer une nouvelle categorie (par exemple nommee Matin) y affecter les podcasts que tu ecoute le matin, puis il te suffira d’aller selecttionner la playlist Matin aecouter.
    N’hesites pas a me contacter si tu as des questions (Parametres/Feedback)
    Merci

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Revert to offering multiple virtual podcasts for subfolders

Until recently, when creating a virtual podcast, if the folder selected contained no files but only subfolders, the option would be offered to create a separate virtual podcast for each folder. Now that option seems to be gone, and it just dumps everything in all the subfolders into one virtual podcast. Could this option be reinstated, please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dutch public radio station displayed as US News

In the player screen (with a logo, start, pause button, etc) at the bottom of the screen, Dutch radio station NPO radio 1 has been given the category US News.... please fix?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)