We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Podcast addict worked great on my phone (cat s60) until a week or so ago, now I can hardly use it, freezes all the time, please fix it

Podcast addict worked great on my phone (cat s60) until a week or so ago, now I can hardly use it, freezes all the time, please fix it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fallback to another audio player if the playlist is empty

I usually have a full list of podcasts. But sometimes I get to the end of the list and have no more episdoes in my playlist. If that happens and I hit "play" on my Bluetooth headset then I get nothing as Android sends the keyevent to podcast addict which has nothing to play.
    I'd love to be able to hit play on my Bluetooth headset and have it switch to another media app (e.g. Google Play Music) if the podcast addict playlist is empty. Current workaround is to open that app manually but this isn't always possible. Not sure…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is unfortunately normal. Usually an app only listen to remote commands once it has been opened. so when Podcast Addict playlist ends, Podcast Addict will stop listening to remote commands, so any other app listening will receive the command. Unfortunately unless one app is already listening nothing will happen.

4. Make the 'organize' button on the download section different from the one on the podcasts themselves

Hi, guys,

I would like to be able to organize my downloads alphabetically and the episode list on each podcast by date (newer first). The problem is that i cant do this because the organize button is the same. Make them separate and independent, please!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New podcast - dice and pixels

Hi there, we'd like to submit our podcast (no episodes yet, first episode airs this Friday, we're just preorganising everything) http://diceandpixels.podbean.com/feed/
    Dice and PIxels is a light, funny, weekly podcast discussing indie games, tabletop, local events and featuring interviews with key gaming figures and independent games developers in the Australian games dev community and helping to promote Australian based indie game developers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding an option to disable "Mark read on deletion" for a regular (non-automatic) deletion

I accidentally ran "Delete every episode" instead of "Delete read episodes" and it messed up my collection. Also, I don't like that the app automatically marks as read the things that I didn't actually read. Sometimes, I want to delete some episodes, but I might come back to them later

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lockscreen showing time and date

It would be great if the lockscreen could show the todays time and date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No built in equalizer.

I have an LG G Flex. When I try the equalizer settings, PA states that I do not have a built in equalizer. I'm sure that is the case. Has this been a issue for anyone? I've tried multiple equalizer apps. Which work fine on their own with music. But does not apply when running audio through PA.
    Love the app, even opted to contribute through donate option on Google Play, I like it that much.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This issue means that Android is telling the app ithat the device doesn’t have a built-in Equalizer. Unfortunately there’s nothing I can do in that case. Either this is a ROM bug or the device doesn’t have a built-in equalizer.
    3rd party equalizer apps implements their own EQ, but Podcast Addict just uses the default one if it exists

9. Add "save to favorites" option to a played song from a live radio station

So later you can search it on another app to add it or find more about the artist.

Lot of times you listen to live stations and you like one song and the only thing you can do is look at the title, memorize it and look in another app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I'm sorry but that's not possible as you're listening to a live stream. When you're listening to a podcast episode you can add a specific episode to the favorite list and then relisten to it, but in case of live stream, you cannot add anything to the favorite list and you won't be able to relisten to this music. Feel free to contact me if you have any question (Settings/Feedback)

Thanks

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quicker "Delete and remove from playlist"

I'd love a quicker way to delete and remove from playlist when the podcast I'm currently listening to is uninteresting. Right now I need to navigate my way to the Playlist, then press and hold and chooose Delete and remove from playlist. It would be great if I could press and hold the podcast from anywhere (e.g. the bottom bar) to get this menu. Or even better, if I could change "Skip to next track" to actually mean "Skip to next track and delete/remove the current one."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [bug report] libsyn podcasts conflict

How to reproduce:

1. On Android (currently using M, but I have this experience with L and K), Install PA from the Play store (I am using the paid version).

2. Add a feed: search for the "Revolutions" podcast and add it (you should get this one: http://www.revolutionspodcast.com/). And let it get the list of episodes and art work.

3. Add a feed: search for the "Science sort of..." podcast (you should get this one: http://sciencesortof.com/), And let it get the list of episodes and artwork.

4. Observe that you have now 2 feeds with the episodes and artwork of "Revolutions"

This…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report a bug as it’s dedicated to new feature request. In case of a bug/question send me an email so I can help (Settings/Feedback)

What you describe isn’t a bug of the app as the app doesn’t host any content. It just display the content returned by your provider when you connect to the podcast RSS feed.
    My guess or router is having a DNS cache bug. If so, make sure to reboot the device and/or your router. This should fix the issue.

13. "New" category

My "new" category, when I am searching for NEW podcasts used to have 100+ shown to me! Now it only has 5 or less each time I check...I wish it would go back to showing me a bunch of them bc that really helped me find new and exciting podcasts, which kept me coming back and using your app bc no other app offered that like yours did....

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re referring to the new podcasts section in the discover podcasts section then it’s normal. This list is handled dynamically and depends on the new podcasts released in the last 30 days. During the summer there’s almost no new podcast released, but in a couple of weeks this screen should display more and more episodes.

14. move a button

I work under ground and have no service to download from. Too many times I've hit the delete button instead of the add button. It would be helpful to have an undo last action/restore button or move the delete button. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add function to rewind by 30 secs

Rewind by 30 secs at a time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make the library the default.

I just want to make the app show the library upon opening as well as after finishing a podcast. It seems to want to play a random podcast next, instead of just showing the library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

What do you mean by ‘library’?
    When you open the app the main screen shows your subscriptions.
    The app plays episodes based on your playlist. Please check the player queue content by opening the player screen and swiping right.
    In case of an issue send me an email so I can help (Settings/Feedback)
    Thanks

17. Guys? This app seemed awesome until it completely disabled my headphone jack on my LG 4. It doesn't work for anything anymore.

Do you know how or why my phone no longer detects any headphones? I tried uninstalling, and yet nothing. I'm afraid to reinstall this app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this website to report an issue as it’s dedicated to new feature requests.
    Please send me an email in case of an issue so I can help (Settings/Feedback)

BTW I already answered your email. There’s no way an app can disable the jack. Either it’s muted or broken in which case it will need to be repaired

18. Add "downloaded and unread" screen

It would be great to have a view similar to "latest episodes", "downloaded episodes", "favorite episodes", etc., but for episodes which have been downloaded but are unread.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This website is dedicated to new feature request. In case of an issue please send me an email instead (Settings/Feedback)

Please provide more detail like your device, android version, if you’re streaming or playing downloaded files, …
    Thanks

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base