Skip to content

General

2326 results found

1. Écouter une série dans l'ordre

Merci pour cette super appli ! Radio France fait des séries en 4 épisodes sur la semaine. Je voudrais enchaîner l'écoute des épisodes du 1er au 4eme dans l'ordre. Je voudrais donc trier du plus ancien au plus récent, mais seulement sur les épisodes les plus récents, pas sur des années de podcasts ! Est ce qu'il y a moyen de le faire ? Merci !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add to top of playlist

Add a button in the dropdown context window for "add to top of playlist" so that it plays the episode right away while keeping the integrity of the playlist, thus continuing on the playlist as it was previously while playing a new podcast first.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Import listening history from RadioPublic app

I've been using the RadioPublic app for years and have years' worth of listening history on that app. Today they announced they are closing the app on March 31. The app can export OPML files of subscriptions, but my listening history is not exportable. It would be great if PodcastAddict could somehow figure out a way to import RadioPublic listening history data for those of us coming from that app to PA.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Optimize Player for outer screen of foldable phones

The player's control are unusable on external screen of my Samsung Z-Flip 5 (but I'd expect the same to be true with the Motorola Razor, etc.). The Podcasts screen is fine and the Playlist and other list screens are ok (even though a smaller header, and a little larger buttons could help). But the playback controls are all overlapping in the player (which goes in portrait mode because of the square-ish screen) making them unusable: the cover of the podcast is too wide since it fills the screen vertically and then squishes the controls to the right. I can provide…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you please join the beta on the play store app page and then update the app. Can you send me an email with some feedback? The beta is supposed to impriove this, but I don't have a flip phone to test this. Can you please send me a screenshot of the beta player screen?

Thanks

5. Create a category to add podcasts for possible later listening

I think it would be a great idea to create a folder or category where we can add podcasts that would be separate from the main playlist, and also to not integrate with subscriptions. This would basically be the same idea as an online shopping wish list. With customizable titles such as children's shows, scary shows for spooky season, bingeable roadtrip shows, ect...

I currently have another podcatcher app that all of a sudden stopped working properly that has this feature and I have many podcasts saved in these custom playlists. I'd love to delete that app from my phone,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Recognize downloaded episodes completely on new device

When changing to a new smartphone the function simply to install pa, import the last saving and then putting in the sd card with the downloaded episodes and they are recognized as such. If I remember correctly, I "lost" them, pa could not recognize them anymore as downloaded episodes, with their cover pic, info etc. Even when choosing the sd folder as a local folder it did not work.
    Perhaps that was changed in later updates, then I am sorry to bring it up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please follow the FAQs instructions to restore the data on a new device.

The SD card will have to be installed on the new device at the time the app is installed so Android can create the app folders if necessary, then you will need to restore the app data and reselect the SD card in Settings/Download. If your downloads were not in the sd card app folder you will have to move the files manually

7. Have the option to move the "reverse order" checkbox to a higher position in the options list

I use the option of reversing the sorting order of the podcast episodes quite often. However, it's a bit of a chore to dive into the settings, open up sorting settings, to then hit the checkbox to toggle the reverse sorting. Ideally I could have it next to (or replace one of) the buttons at the top that allow a toggle for watched episodes to be listed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. App keeps pausing when screen is off, origin os 4/android 14, iqoo 8 pro

App keeps pausing when screen is off, origin os 4/android 14, iqoo 8 pro.
    i have took PA OFF of the list of battery optimized apps.
    set podcast addit off of optimized apps, but not effect, and the settings is not on .
    the "Unrestricted " setting not work , help me

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display download progress to replace "x"

Currently, the only indication of downloading of an episode is taking place whenever I download an individual episode of a podcast not subscribed to is the appearance of an "x" inside of a circle as well as an arrow pointing downward on the top left of the page. Suggestion is to "light" the boundary of the circle icon to indicate the progress of the download. Currently the only display change on the episode page is the change of an "x" to an arrow facing in the right direction. Display change was posted as having been done, but as of 3/20/24,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The episode artwork shows the progress of the download with an animation. You can also see the % on the download notification itself. Please send me a screenshot showing the screen you're refering to while a download is in progress so I can understand why it's not displayed  (Settings/Feedback)

Thanks

10. History status of episode

On one of the episode listing pages for a podcast I had downloaded some episodes for (and deleted after playing), along with other episodes listed (and not downloaded), all download icons were shown with the same gray colored appearance.
    It would be helpful to indicate which of those episodes have already been played.
    I have yet to discover a setting for "mark as played" for this purpose.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Episode Description Content

Provide a more complete episode description and include program content links after the description as is done on other podcast apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keep rearranged Playlist after refresh/download

When I discover a new podcast, I often like to listen to all the older episodes, but without putting my current playlist on an extended hold for a long binge. So I scatter the old episodes among my playlist. But I can only do a few at a time, because Every Time new episodes download, the whole playlist resets in "oldest to newest" order, placing all inserted episodes right at the top. Would it be possible to keep any "user-reordered" episodes where they were placed?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Individual setting for sort of episodes per podcast

I would like to be able to set sort settings individually per podcast. So for one podcast sort with koldest first, another newest first. Right now, sort is global as I see it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. export bookmarks to obsidian

as a sharing option or like the app snipd

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Any app accepting a text file should be available in the Sharing panel displayed by the device. I don't know what Obsidian or snipd are. Feel free to send me an email to provide mroe details about what you're trying to do (Settings/Feedback)

Thanks

15. Edit description or attach note to episode

I use PA for learning languages. With some episodes, I need a transcript, that is provided by the author. It would be nice if I could read it without having to swap to another app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop and close the player

It would be great if we had an option Within the three dot drop down menu in the top right of the player to have an option to stop and close the player all together. It would prevent anything from being played accidentally And separately from the sleep timer, it would be a convenience to not start an episode that we wouldn't want to begin until later.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sound quality and effects

May we please have the option to modify sound quality and effects for individual podcasts. It appears that once it is set, it goes across the board through every subscription the same way. It would be nice to have it more individualized. I do listen to a few music only podcasts and it would be nice to have Rock and music equalizer set for those & voice set for the majority of the rest. Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

you can set the default behavior of the app in its settings, however audio effects are saved by podcast when you change them from the player screen. That way every audio effect including playabck speed can be customized per podcast

18. Show the entire titles of the episodes in vertical screen.

The titles are all incomplete when phone is vertical. It would be easier to make a decision to download if the entire titles were displayed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tesla App With Online Progress Syncing

This is in some ways a 2 part request:
    1. Online backup and progress syncing (and stats tracking) in the cloud.
    2. True Tesla app using the new Tesla API so I can listen on my phone or in my car with the same type of syncing iOS users get with Apple Podcasts for Tesla.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update episode RSS directly from playlist

Many podcast are added to playlist with a temporary tile/description but are updated later through RSS (I mostly experience this with Radio France podcasts).

I can update it through that podcast's list of episodes, but could it be possible to avoid this and update that episode from the playlist context menu ?

Love the app, think you again !

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Malheureusement je ne peux rien faire si la personne en charge des podcasts ne respecte pas le standard RSS. Une fois un contenu publie dans un flux RSS il ne doit plus etre modifie. Si malgre tout un podcasteur modifie ce contenu alors la seule solution est de laisser appye sur l'episode et de forcer sa mise a jour depuis le flux RSS

← Previous 1 3 4 5 116 117
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base