Skip to content

General

2336 results found

1. fix the problem with lockscreen controls

Hi, there. I have a nexus 5 phone and since the upgrade to lollipop i have lost the lockscreen controls even when i choose this option in the settings. Cannot do anything. The screen just locks with the artwork but no controls. It is really troublesome unlocking the phone to pausr the pod in cold weather

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report issues. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Use this page Contact support button instead.
    Regarding the issue, the lock screen widget works fine. You’re facing a lollipop bug when the ‘sensitive notifications’ are hidden from the lock screen widget.

2. Update

Update failed on my favourite podcast due to poor connection. Now it refuses to update the podcast regardless of good connection.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Use Settings/Feedback/report a bug instead or press this page contact support button.

Regarding the issue, what do you mean by ‘refuses to update’ ? Do you have an error message ? What does it say? What is the podcast RSS feed url ?

Thanks

3. Option to disable back button exit

When I use the back button to go to the Home screen the player stops and the notification disappears. I would like an option to disable this behavior.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This section is dedicated to new feature request. Please don’t use it to report an issue. Use this page Contact Support button to open a ticket.

Regarding the issue, pressing the back button doesn’t have any effect on the player, unless you’re watching a video. It just go back to the previous screen or exit the app depending on which screen you were.
    If you’re watching a video, you need to allow background playback in Settings/Player

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allow podcasts to at least resume playing when a game launches or similar app

At the moment when listening to a podcast if I launch plants vs zombies the podcast doesn't just pause it stops completely and won't allow both to run at the same time

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Android has different audio channels. Podcast Addict uses the STREAM_MUSIC channel. Only one app can play on a specific channel at a time. So if this other app uses the same channel to play some sound, then Podcast Addict won’t be able to play and will stop. This is the normal behavior

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Non il etait là avant la diffusion de l’épisode 0. Il est accessible via le moteur de recherche et dans le réseau de podcasts ‘Frenchspin’
    De plus tu peux t’abonner à n’importe quel podcast par un simple copier/coller d’un flux RSS dans l’app

7. Let users create several playlist

I think it would be great if I could have more than one playlist.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make "Red Eye" video podcasts playable on internal player

Make "Red Eye" video podcasts playable on internal player

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report a bug. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Use the ‘report a bug’ section in settings/feedback instead.
    Regarding the issue, playback is handled by the devuce built-in player, so there’s nothing I can do if your device doesn’t support those kind of file. In that case you can try using MX player or VLC to play them because there are using their own player engine.

Xavier

10. radio lab always freezes

Every episode of radio lab freezes at some point with loud glitch sound, not having this problem with any other podcast.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this section to report a bug. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Use the ‘report a bug’ section in settings/feedback instead.
    Regarding the issue, playback is handled by the devuce built-in player, so you will have the same behavior with other players as well. If you’re streaming please try downloading those episodes first in case the devuce doesn’t support the server resetting the connection. Please let me know if it solves the issue.

Xavier

11. the app can set the default(first) page is all episodes, not podcasts

I would like to see all the episodes when I use the app rather than podcasts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Also play when offline(airplane mode)

In airplane mode, the app refuses to start playing podcasts because it can't connect to the internet, even though the podcasts have been downloaded already.
    This forces me to use another app with the downloaded audio files when I don't want to be disturbed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app only require an internet access to play an episode which isn’t downloaded. Please open the episode description screen and look at the toolbar button. You will see a download button which means that the episode isn’t downloaded. BTW you cannot start playing the local file of an episode which is currently being downloaded

13. autodetect (with audio fingerprinting) standard intros and outros so i can skip them.

autodetect (with audio fingerprinting) standard intros and outros so i can skip them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't refresh every time Wi-Fi connection is established

It seems that every time a Wi-Fi connection is established the podcast subscriptions are refreshed. If you are constantly switching between Wi-Fi areas this leads to many unnecessary updates. When new connectivity is detected I think the subscriptions should only be refreshed of the appropriate duration since last refresh has passed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this issue to report a bug. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Once on this page, use the Contact Support button in order to create a ticket.

Regarding the issue, please send me the podcast RSS feed url (long press on the podcast, Copy to clipboard and paste the result in the ticket) and let me know which episode ii is.

Thanks

17. Bugfix

Some Hebrew podcasts text appear garbled

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/reversim

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature suggestion. Use the page ‘Contact Support’ button in order to open a ticket.

Regarding the issue can you please give more detail about the issue, maybe a screenshot. I subscribed to the feed and don’t have any issue.

Thanks

18. resume downloads

when it is downloading a list of podcast, if you exit with the back button, it stops downloading. when you reopen the app, the partially downloaded podcast isn't in the list, so it won't be fully downloaded. I'm expecting a resume of the download, or at least a retry to download it entirely.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t use this page to report an issue. It’s dedicated to new feature request. Use this page ‘Contact Support’ button instead in order to open a ticket.

Regarding the issue, the app downloads in a background service, which means that leaving the app screen won’t stop the download. Even killing the app will make the download resume automatically.
    It looks like you changed the developer settings on your device. Make sure to keep the default developer settings, because changing those settings will interfere with apps

19. tire episode isn't downloading...

The last few days the Love Line episodes aren't downloading the entire episode...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please don’t report issues here. This page is dedicated to new feature request. Use the page Contact Support button instead to open a ticket.

Regarding the issue, it’s a podcast server problem. It means that the server doesn’t provide the file size, so the app downloads without knowing its progress, so if the podcast server resets the connection there’s no way for the app to know if the episode is fully downloaded or not.

Please send me the podcast RSS feed url and episode name so I can test the download.
    Thanks

20. Manually enqueue episodes to download during the next automatic update.

It would be nice to manually enqueue episodes to download during the next automatic update. My Podcast Addict is set to synchronize and download episodes every 24 hours and using Wi-Fi. During the day I listen to my previously downloaded episodes, and I have time do decide what else I want to listen further, but I must wait until I come back to my house to download more episodes. This is a problem because, at the end of the day, I'm too tired to think about this and just want to sleep. =(

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Why do you wait to be home to download the other episodes. You download them as soon as you want. By default the app doesn’t download over data so it will wait until you’re home connected to a WiFi network to start the real download. Please let me know if I misunderstood.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base