General

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I suggest the possibility to SAVE COVER ARTS of every episode. Something as: click over art/miniature and open an menu: "save image as...".

I suggest the possibility to SAVE COVER ARTS of every episode. Something as: click over art/miniature and open an menu: "save image as...".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bookmarks + Progress Bar

Bookmarks and progress bar are actually totally "disconnected". Add visual flags, arrows, bullets will simplify the "legibility" of bookmarks episode.
    Option : different color/types flags (emojis perhaps) is possible

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrate with Waze

Waze has this new feature - an audio kit that allows 3rd party apps to play audio in the Waze app (see https://www.waze.com/audioplayer). Several large players (Spotify, Deezer) have already done this integration.

As most of my listening is done on the road it would be a great improvement. I also saw that other users had issues with the current situation.

165 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a "Keep at most" override notification

Please add an override or change limit message when attempting to manually download a number of episodes that when combined with what has already been downloaded will exceed the "keep at most" limit if it's not already set to unlimited. I think this is why I keept experiencing stage behavior when trying to download a lot of episodes and forgot to charge that limit. It seems like it's downloading all of them then marking all but the most recent (insert limit) episodes as played add deleting the downloads.

Thanks for providing the best podcast player and scraper for Android!

James

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Headset - Double click, Triple click, Quadruple click

[ Headset Control ]

Current features...
    -> Double click

I want to features...
    -> Double click, Triple click, Quadruple click

ex)
    1x - play or pause
    2x - rewind 20 s
    3x - fast forward 20 s
    4x - next file

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Assume podcast is finished if played xx% (95? 97?) or y minutes-or-less left

Most podcasts end with "housekeeping" and probably advertisements. When the core content is done, I don't wait for 100% finish.

But if I jump out, the old podcast lingers, keeps using space, and might even be continued after I finish another podcast.

And deleting by holding "jump to next podcast" button doesn't work for me - since I want to actually select the next thing to listen to, not some arbitrary 'next unlistened' one..

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For now you can either Long press on the player Next episode button to skip to the next episode while handling the current one as if it was fully listened to OR you can use the skip outro setting.

This setting allows you to set the number of seconds that will automatically be skipped at the end of the episode.

However sometimes the end credits can be shorter than usual or even missing and using skip outro would still skip the last XX seconds of the app.
    To avoid this I plan to add an extra setting that if enabled would only trigger the skip outro if the Skip forward button is pressed at least once with the last XX seconds of the file (where XX seconds is the selected value for skip outro)

For example with this enabled and skip outro set to 5 minutes, the app will only…

8. Add settings for Chromecast

Right now playback for Chromecast forces app to go full screen and only allows increments of 30 seconds for rewind/fast forward. It would be nice to have the same settings for the normal player ported over. I understand Google may be responsible for some playback settings, but can we at least toss the full screen.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Set a priority level only above which you get new episode notifications.

I only want to have new episode notifications for a select few of the many podcasts I have added. At the moment, it looks like I'd have to specifically disable "Keep updated" on each of the many podcasts I don't want them for, which would take forever and isn't quite what I want anyway.

I'd like to instead be able to set it to, for example, only give new episode notifications for podcasts with a priority of greater than 10.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add speed controls to Android Auto

Add the options to change playback speed on Android Auto on the right slide/swipe screen

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auto add virtual Podcast

Have an option to select a directory where every folder in it would automatically be set up as a virtual podcast.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

New beta now works differently. When you select a folder containing sub folders, the app asks you if you want to create a single podcast or as many podcasts as there are subfolders.
    If you select the later, adding a new subfolder in your device memory later will not automatically create a new virtual podcast in the app

12. Cross device synchronization

Would be great to be able to synchronize subscriptions, playlist, read status, ... between devices

5,198 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    306 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Just a heads up regarding the latest version of the app. It doesn’t provide cross device syncing yet, but it allows you to sign in to your Google Drive account and have all your data automatically backed up to make sure they are safe at all time. It also makes restoring the data on a new device really easy.
    You can go into Settings/Backup to enable this and sign-in
    Thanks

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base