General

1. Add a Home shortcut option to the widget

Just a simple idea of having a button available on the Widget to take you to the main podcast screen, as well as the playlist and downloads that are there now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. modify "download date" sort to be "short date (day only)", or add "short download date (day only)" sort option

when i use the "download date" option to sort my playlist they are played in the same order i downloaded them, seemingly because the download date includes exact time of the download. this is a problem because i would also like to apply other sorts to the playlist.

in my specific case i want to sort by: download date (day only) > short publication date (old -> new) > name. but because each download date is different the publication and name sorts are never used and my playlist is played in the order i downloaded the episodes rather than an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Subscribe without appearing under recent episodes.

Be able to subscribe to a podcast without having it appearing under "recent episodes" playlist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Creating groups in playlist

The idea is to be able to "link" selected episodes in a group in the playlist screen.

When you rearrange part of or all your playlist, these episodes stay in a block without losing their reorder. You can also move them together.
    It would benefit episodical podcasts especially.

Additional idea : have the possibility to collapse this group to have a less cluttery playlist.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Setting to Remove the "Previous" and "Next Track" Buttons from Podcast Interface

When listening to Podcasts, the Skip a few seconds back a and forward are really helpful. But it's too easy to hit the "Previous" and "Next Track" buttons by mistake! That's probably why PocketCast doesn't have those, among others.

For users like me, it would be fabulous to have a setting to remove those from the interface.

Thanks in advance for considering it!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable us to leave reviews.

Why can't we leave reviews?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow disabling suggestions.

I would like to be able to disable the suggestions on the new podcast page. I never find them relevant, and always already have a podcast I am interested in finding ahead of time. I, in particular, find the hash tag suggestions on the search page very toxic.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. (optionally) Add audio ad's between playlist podcasts.

(optionally) Add audio ad's between playlist podcasts. In the interest of supporting the app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Seniority

Would it be possible to know (and see appear in the settings) our "customer date", date of our first download of podcast addict ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Complete statistics

It would be nice if we could have access to the statistics of listening before 2018. Would it be possible to have the totals of the previous years, even without details?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Classify podcasts by subscription date

Classify podcasts by subscription date. To find out which ones we are most loyal to, but especially to know quickly which are the last subscriptions added.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. option de modification de la taille de mémoire en streaming

Bonjour,
    avoir une option qui permet de modifier la taille de la mise en mémoire pendant une lecture en streaming pour une utilisation avec android auto.
    Quand on habite en campagne, la réception des données n'est pas toujours possible ce qui permettrait de ne pas avoir de coupures de lecture.

Bonne journée à tous

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Being asked where to save a subscribed podcast instead of the automatic assignment to one

I am having to spend a lot of time after I subscribe to a podcast reassigning where it is in my catagories list. I think most people will be listening to podcasts for different reasons and will want to be able to automatically assign which list in their catagories they want it in. Maybe there can be an automatic assignment option for people who are content with the current set up, but I personally have to soend a lot of time going into the settings and unchecking premade catagories and moving podcast shows into ones I have already chosen. I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Extended listening stats page

The stage page shows history of the last and current year, month,...
    It would be nice to be able to go back further to compare to get a better view on my listening habits.
    A more detailed screen with time per month for all months would be great, but an export as csv would be sufficient for me.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scheduled automatic refresh by Category

We currently have the automatic refresh which we can choose a time and then the frequency which updates all feeds. However, I'd like to have a scheduled automatic download by category.

User case - I follow NHL and during the season there is a daily podcast which is available at 18:30, so only need to refresh the category which this feed is in. Now I could set the main one to refresh at 06:30 and then every 12 hours but I've already left home for work, so want to download on my home wi-fi.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add option to "remove downloaded episodes from the New Episodes list"

Add an option to automatically remove downloaded episodes from the New Episodes list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Accès direct aux radios

Serait-il possible d'avoir un accès direct aux radios depuis la page d'accueil listant les podcasts ?
    En gros, pouvoir choisir sur une même page d'écouter un podcast ou une station de radio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to "Select All" text and paste that text to another app or word processor. Love this App. Almost perfect.

Ability to "Select All" text and paste that text to another app or word processor. Love this App. Almost perfect. I subscribe to some podcasts that have hundreds of possible downloads going back years. I would like to select all text and copy to clipboard in Android. Then paste to google Docs or a word processor. Why? Do a "Find" for certain people, places and things. Once I find something interesting I can go back to Podcast App and download that particular episode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make time remaining in Android Auto view optional

The time remaining feature renders all scrobbling apps useless as any time gets put in the Artist field. Please make this optional.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an option to automatically set 404 links to "Played" and download the next episode.

I currently have PA set to download the oldest episode for each Podcast, and to only have 1 episode downloaded at a time. This allows me to round robin my podcasts and hear them in the order they were released.

Some of these podcasts are years old and have "Introducing Our Other Show" episodes that they've since removed. These links return a 404 error from the RSS feed. This essentially halts my entire flow from that podcast until I go mark the failed download as "played" and manually download the next episode.

So, a checkbox to skip 404 links outright…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base