General

1. Accès direct aux radios

Serait-il possible d'avoir un accès direct aux radios depuis la page d'accueil listant les podcasts ?
    En gros, pouvoir choisir sur une même page d'écouter un podcast ou une station de radio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to "Select All" text and paste that text to another app or word processor. Love this App. Almost perfect.

Ability to "Select All" text and paste that text to another app or word processor. Love this App. Almost perfect. I subscribe to some podcasts that have hundreds of possible downloads going back years. I would like to select all text and copy to clipboard in Android. Then paste to google Docs or a word processor. Why? Do a "Find" for certain people, places and things. Once I find something interesting I can go back to Podcast App and download that particular episode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an option to automatically set 404 links to "Played" and download the next episode.

I currently have PA set to download the oldest episode for each Podcast, and to only have 1 episode downloaded at a time. This allows me to round robin my podcasts and hear them in the order they were released.

Some of these podcasts are years old and have "Introducing Our Other Show" episodes that they've since removed. These links return a 404 error from the RSS feed. This essentially halts my entire flow from that podcast until I go mark the failed download as "played" and manually download the next episode.

So, a checkbox to skip 404 links outright…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Share from recycled screen

When just finished an episode, I often want to share it. This is not possible from the recycled screen.
    Please add.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. let me dismiss the playback notification from the lock screen when playback is paused

I need to unlock to press the X in the notification instead of swiping to dismiss. This is dumb, especially because from the lockscreen the X is not present at first. You need to first swipe down on the notification to expand and then press X. Just let me dismiss via swipe like other sensible apps

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Separate sleeptimer for webradio

I do not use webradio with a sleeptimer.
    When I switch off the sleeptimer using webradio I always have to switch it on again when playing a podcast.
    So please use two separate "reminders" in the app for having sleeptimer activated: one for podcasts and one for Webradio.
    Thank you very much! Great App!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a "support your show" button for shows that use other donation support besides Patreon.

Our show has a Ko-Fi account (https://ko-fi.com/bspodphx) which we would like to show on our listing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add recycle bin usage as an overrideable per podcast setting

Allow overriding the use of the recycle bin per podcast, like many other settings can be per podcast. This way a user can turn on the recycle bin as the default, but adjust other podcasts to have a longer/shorter time-frame to keep items around for. More specifically, being able to turn off the recycle bin for a particular podcast (say an hourly news podcast that there are a lot of episodes of) could save having many items in the recycle bin.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. FF/Rewind by double tap on the screen, like in youtube and other video players

Double tap on the left half side of the video to rewind 10 sec and double tap on the right half to fast forward 10 sec e.g.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make play next actually play next episode

App considers 'next episode' to be one down in the list of episodes, while episodes are listed in reverse order. At least this is what I experience with "The ONE thing" podcast.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mark all future episodes as unplayed

Sometimes I forget to set my sleep timer and the app chews through like fifteen episodes while I'm asleep, so I have to go back and mark them all as unplayed, one at a time. It's be nice to just find the last one I remember hearing and Mark everything past it as unplayed. Love the app!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Duration sort by range or threshold

I sort my playlist by publication date (oldest firs) then by duration (shortest first). I could sort only by duration, but it would make some podcasts almost "unreachable" because new ones would pop before the long ones. It would be awesome to have a type of range or threshold sorting by duration. I mean, make all episodes below 30 minutes first, then every other between 31 minutes and one hour, then between 1h01min and 1h30min, and so on.. Or specify a threshold like 1h30min, sorting every episode below this coming first and above coming last, or the other way around.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filter/exclude podcasts by episode text

It would be great to be able to filter podcasts by episode text. You can currently filter by episode title, but a lot of podcasts will put text like "REBROADCAST" within the text body instead. It doesn't seem like the filter works on the text body.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Filter to display only played episodes in downloaded list

In order to do cleanup without deleting all played downloaded episodes would like the "eye" button to display only played episodes in the downloaded list, then I could rapidly delete the ones i don't want to save.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow 'mark as played' action to remove podcasts from "playback in progress" list

I often fast forward to next episode on playlist in order to skip the adverts at the end of podcasts.
    This means I end up with very many podcasts I don't want to listen clogging up the "playback in progress" list.

I'd like to have 'mark as played' remove partially played podcasts from the "playback in progress" list.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lista de reproducción en android auto

Me gustaría que añadierais un boton para acceder a la lista de reproducción en la pantalla del coche de Android auto

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Next

When skipping to the next track using the widget or notification bar, can we have an option where this also deletes the track being skipped?
    I know this exists within the player by long pressing the next track button, but I would love this outside of the player. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 86 87
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories